rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding sluts game

Avoiding sluts game

What is your meaning of wholesome?

For most it always seems like a "loyalty" factor as the major component...If so, then yes TONS of women will want to lockdown the RIGHT GUY...

Issue is most aren't the RIGHT GUY especially many of the dogmatix so called "red pill" dudes who think they're woke only to see the frustrations they have with women.

In all the years I'd been single...

Not once did all this petty issues apply to me. I'm a different breed of man, chicks consciousness expand having experienced me. They're in harmony with their feminine ways.

Most guys try to exert control, power a projection of their fears & ego of this so called hypergamy world. Truth is, they can't wake any women up and so they just blame women instead of looking at themselves and growinf up.

There are so many of these so called "I'm looning for a good woman to settle down with" yet that same woman they're being dishonest banging chicks on the side.

Fear in a relationships is neck and neck with dishonesty in a relationship. Most relationships contain both. A reflection of low quality consciousness with alot to learn.

10 years from now many men will still be crying in search of this idealistic "wholesome" women who ironically are all around em waiting for that RIGHT GUY to lock em down.

It doesn't take mucb to see the toxic creed many of these guys spew. Thankfully, I don't have to live there life for em so I get to just enjoy my lifetime in a whole different theme.

Messages In This Thread