Roosh V Forum
Avoiding sluts game - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Avoiding sluts game (/thread-66594.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Avoiding sluts game - xxx - 01-07-2018

I want to share what I've been doing for the past year and what I'll be doing extensively in 2018, in hopes it will help guys, and perhaps also encourage men not to feed the Western slut machine too much.

It starts with indirect daygame, for it is the easiest way to get the most wholesome women. The goal (other than sleeping with higher quality women) is to give these non slutty women a romantic experience, a generous experience, and not just pump and dump like they're some hood rat. The game you will run will be 'attractive man game' as I call it; it focuses on giving a great time conversationally, letting her do the talking, with a goal to attract the best women (women that aren't on Tinder, and who don't go out at night) that ultimately leads to having an abundance to choose from if you want something long term. You'll be spinning plates with higher quality women in the moral department.

This method is excellent for guys that have high moral standards and want to avoid the 'addicted to sex' sluts (that may be totally insane).

To succeed with this method, you need to be attractive, and be more patient and romantic with women. The wholesome women you'll meet with daygame will require more time to bang, but it'll be worth it.

For any man that has a romantic side to him, I highly recommend approaching all women that show interest with indirect daygame, and work to build a list of girls with top notch GF credentials, rather than going about game with no concise goals. If you struggle with post coital regret and are tired of banging sluts, I feel this is the best way to find something long term and have a lot of fun doing it.

Avoiding sluts game - the1element - 01-07-2018

I CANT FUCKING STAND how guys either think girls in bars and clubs are sluts and girls on the street are perfect.

One of the few night-game approaches I've done I met a girl studying to be a teacher and she was out with her friends for girls night out.

She was at a club and she wasn't a raging slut willing to slurp any dick that came her way.

Let's even look FURTHER.

What kind of girl doesn't go out at night?

A) A prude who isn't fun to begin with
B) A girl who has more important things to do (like work, school..etc)
C) A girl who has no girlfriends or friends AND NO social skills.
D) A boring girl who would rather watch mindless shit like Netflix with her mindless friends

Just because a girl goes out, doesn't mean she's getting obliterated and getting fucked up the ass by some criminal who just escaped jail. Girls are SOCIAL by nature. They should be out.

It's such a silly mindset to assume the good girls are the ones who stay in or the ones you meet in the day.

I'm a HUGE proponent of day-game and meeting girls without online help but you're going to meet sluts and non-sluts through ANY medium.

I can't stand how RedPill aware men paint girls as black and white. There are sluts, there's non-sluts and there's EVERYTHING in between.

Life isn't black and white.

Connor McGregor met his wife Dee in the club, is she useless trash that should be tossed at the side of the road? Like most guys think "club" girls are.

I, like most guys on here don't find awkward girls attractive and I don't find club rats attractive either. I like a girl that's fun, isn't a prude, can socialize, knows how to talk to people and is "free" sexually with me. Too introverted of a girl is a turn off, same with super extroverted girls. In the middle is nice.

Avoiding sluts game - Mufasa - 01-07-2018

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Avoiding sluts game - xxx - 01-07-2018

Chill dude...

Mcgregor isn't married btw, he knows the club rat he's with lol.

Girls go out at night to fuck guys, accept it. If you want to fuck them, fuck them, but don't delude yourself and wife them up.

Avoiding sluts game - The Alpha Virgin - 01-07-2018

I think there's a point in trying to chase quality "good" girls who are serious. I also agree with the1element that it's not that black and white; that only good girls can be found during daygame (even though I guess it's generally a better idea to try daygame than to be in other environments).

I've actually met a few rare quality girls through Tinder. For example one who lived several miles away on some farm in the middle of nowhere, far far away from me. We went on several dates and it was a great experience but it just didn't work out because our personalities were so different and incompatible.

Anyway, there's little chance I would have ever met her doing daygame or some shit. But I agree with you OP, though. I think I've spent too much time on chasing bangs that haven't really fulfilled me in life.
Yeah... who would have guessed easy sex would not fulfill a man's life... [Image: confused.gif]

Avoiding sluts game - blck - 01-07-2018

Quote: (01-07-2018 01:08 PM)the1element Wrote:  

[Image: Troy-Community-Emotions.gif]

So how long have you been with this girl you've met in club ?

Avoiding sluts game - EndsExpect - 01-07-2018

I CANT FUCKING STAND how guys either think girls in bars and clubs are sluts and girls on the street are perfect.
One of the few night-game approaches I've done I met a girl studying to be a teacher and she was out with her friends for girls night out.
She was at a club and she wasn't a raging slut willing to slurp any dick that came her way.
Let's even look FURTHER.
D) A boring girl who would rather watch mindless shit like Netflix with her mindless friends
Just because a girl goes out, doesn't mean she's getting obliterated and getting fucked up the ass by some criminal who just escaped jail. Girls are SOCIAL by nature. They should be out.
It's such a silly mindset to assume the good girls are the ones who stay in or the ones you meet in the day.
I'm a HUGE proponent of day-game and meeting girls without online help but you're going to meet sluts and non-sluts through ANY medium.
I can't stand how RedPill aware men paint girls as black and white. There are sluts, there's non-sluts and there's EVERYTHING in between.
Connor McGregor met his wife Dee in the club, is she useless trash that should be tossed at the side of the road? Like most guys think "club" girls are.
I, like most guys on here don't find awkward girls attractive and I don't find club rats attractive either. I like a girl that's fun, isn't a prude, can socialize, knows how to talk to people and is "free" sexually with me. Too introverted of a girl is a turn off, same with super extroverted girls. In the middle is nice.

Yeah, yeah... This is beta blue pill thinking and white knighting. Look, it's OK for some women to be sluts. I love sluts. I don't judge them. I also don't try to change them or try to put them into roles they are not suited to.

Bars and Clubs are places where women go to get male attention. Whatever bullshit they give you about being there just to "dance" or hang with the girls... they actually enjoy these venues because of the male attention.

What kind of woman craves male attention? The insecure kind. Young girls in particular are very insecure. If you go to a club to find a wife then you are an idiot. Perhaps 1 in 100 is a solid girl who just hangs with a bad crowd.

When I was very beta... I believed the same bullshit as you. Experience will teach you eventually. Of course every woman is an individual, but the overall patterns are undeniable.

-- A side note on education majors. I have a lot of friends who became teachers. The women in this field are overwhelmingly liberal... like crazy fucking liberal. The quality females that went into this field have all left by age 30 and are now doing something else. The ones I know who are still teaching are degenerate sluts or barking mad. There is a reason every week a new female teacher gets caught raping 12 year old boys in her husbands bed. These bitches are fucking nuts.

Avoiding sluts game - James Bond Next level - 01-07-2018

First of all, thanks for opening the thread xxx. As a regular salsa dancer, I became a bit deluded about the girls in this environment : maybe even more slutty than club girls. I never thought I would say that one day, but I'm just a piece of meat. I do enjoy sex a lot and am highly sexual, but I like to talk and have other activities too. Anyway, as I'm about to have a big life change, I want to change my game to meet less slutty girls too.

So xxx, what are your results currently with your method? Do you have more little insights about it? Why indirect daygame, do you think direct is too much for this kind of girls?

Avoiding sluts game - HedoRick - 01-07-2018

My goal for 2018 was also to meet better quality girls. I am running tinder and bumble in the background, probably with no hope of meeting anything relationship worthy.
I did start going to church and there are some attractive girls in my singles group. I will probably focus my efforts there, and hopefully acclimate to life without tinder by next year. Thanks for starting this thread OP.

Avoiding sluts game - BossOfBosses - 01-07-2018

Goofy thread. Lot's of threads with much better ideas on avoiding sluts already available. They have various easily spottable tells/signs. Use the search function.

AND if you are a PLAYER, sluts are your FRIEND and make it possible to have ONS after only hours or minutes of knowing her. If notch count is your goal you better get acquainted with sluts.

Avoiding sluts game - Its All Love - 01-07-2018

Quote: (01-07-2018 03:39 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

What kind of woman craves male attention? The insecure kind.

Craving male attention is as natural to females as breathing oxygen.

Avoiding sluts game - Kieran - 01-07-2018

This madonna whore complex is so common in the manosphere. They're really all the same or have the potential to be, some are just worse than others.

Avoiding sluts game - EndsExpect - 01-07-2018

Quote: (01-07-2018 05:44 PM)Its All Love Wrote:  

Craving male attention is as natural to females as breathing oxygen.

Let me explain this in a bit more detail. All children require attention from parents, some personality types require more than others. Children develop different strategies for gaining this attention, and some of these strategies are healthy, while others are not.

Women seeking sexualized male attention is an unhealthy strategy. Women like this tend to view sex as a tool to gain male attention and validation. Even women who "really like sex".

Quote: (01-07-2018 07:07 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

This madonna whore complex is so common in the manosphere. They're really all the same or have the potential to be, some are just worse than others.

Madonna/Whore complex is where a man cannot gain arousal in a committed loving relationship. I don't think that is what we are discussing here.

This is more of a discussion regarding women who have strong internal morals vs. women who only exhibit external morality. I believe morally speaking the vast majority of women are like water... that takes the shape of whatever container the men around her make.

Listen, for all of you younger guys that have been somewhat brainwashed by "sex positive" propaganda it's important to understand this issue. High levels of promiscuity among women is indicative of poor mental health.

Avoiding sluts game - blck - 01-07-2018

Quote: (01-07-2018 07:07 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

Some already understand that you can get the whore out of any woman but little will acknowledge that (uncle Cr33pin can tell you a lot about that).
That's how you discover that those who try to shove the red pill down your throat are still looking at it themselves

Avoiding sluts game - Atlanta Man - 01-07-2018

XXX I do not like or dislike you because you are new here but I have got to hand to you this is a decent thread that will lead to a productive discussion.
My contribution is that the best way to meet girls with less than 5 sex partners is to first and foremost date younger women, focus on social circle game (because then you know peoples reputations), and be extremely nonjudgmental when you have conversations with women so they will be more open about their past (This one is a biggie, if women trust you not to judge they will tell you all the nasty secrets).

Avoiding sluts game - Atlanta Man - 01-07-2018

Not to derail the thread, some of us are surviving on sluts for sex-So I like sluts, I am also a degenerate.

Avoiding sluts game - AmericanPharoah - 01-07-2018

Sluts keep us satiated. If all women only had 3 cocks or less in their lifetime, just imagine then, how real the thirst would be!!

Avoiding sluts game - Ouroboros - 01-08-2018

Let's even look FURTHER.

Sure, quality girls are going to be social, but that doesn't mean they go to clubs or bars. Being 'social' doesn't necessarily mean dressing in revealing clothing, paying exorbitant prices for entry fees and drinks, and gyrating on random male orbiters in the club. More often than not, quality girls will be at private house parties, inaccessible to night-time cold approach.

Hence the power of social circle game, and the potential power of day game to break into those desired social circles.

Avoiding sluts game - the1element - 01-08-2018

Quote: (01-08-2018 12:57 AM)Ouroboros Wrote:  

Let's even look FURTHER.

Sure, quality girls are going to be social, but that doesn't mean they go to clubs or bars. Being 'social' doesn't necessarily mean dressing in revealing clothing, paying exorbitant prices for entry fees and drinks, and gyrating on random male orbiters in the club. More often than not, quality girls will be at private house parties, inaccessible to night-time cold approach.

Hence the power of social circle game, and the potential power of day game to break into those desired social circles.

lol

Avoiding sluts game - Dalaran1991 - 01-08-2018

You guys are trying to reinvent the wheel.

How do you tell the sluts from the non-sluts? But but but there's this list from ROK "500 signs she is a slut"!!!! "I've got a slut radar, I know" "Ive been with her on 1-100 dates, she is no slut"

If there's one thing I learn from game and watching players fall for a femme fatale, is that a crafty slut can easily and perfectly hide her slutty past from you until it's too late. Dont assume men are the only "players" out there.

Make your life simple and stick with the tried-and-true method.

(Old) Heartiste maxim: The more innocent a girl may seem, the higher the chance she has been in a gang bang.
Also from CH: Always assume she is a slut, unless repeatedly proven otherwise.

Assuming a girl you meet from work/school/church to be a non-slut and play the long/courting game, is a recipe to invite her to gulp down some cocks at 3 AM on the Cathedral steps after she sent you a good night text.

And finally, who gives a damn whether or not a girl is a slut? If she is sweet, clean and cook, fawn over me and ride me like an Amazonian horsearcher, and have no STD, why care about how many cocks she has sucked?

No one aint wifing up these hoes.

If you want to talk non-slut game, make sure you pop that hymen and we can start talking.

Avoiding sluts game - xxx - 01-08-2018

Quote: (01-07-2018 04:09 PM)James Bond Next level Wrote:  

First of all, thanks for opening the thread xxx. As a regular salsa dancer, I became a bit deluded about the girls in this environment : maybe even more slutty than club girls. I never thought I would say that one day, but I'm just a piece of meat. I do enjoy sex a lot and am highly sexual, but I like to talk and have other activities too. Anyway, as I'm about to have a big life change, I want to change my game to meet less slutty girls too.

So xxx, what are your results currently with your method? Do you have more little insights about it? Why indirect daygame, do you think direct is too much for this kind of girls?

Direct game is unnatural for a man, and anything that's unnatural is going to be very hard to do, and most likely not what you should be doing.

You'll have better results if you first seek to make eye contact, get some sort of IOI, and approach with whatever fits the situation, but you can always pretend you met her beforehand, that you thought she was somebody else -- anything really. It has to be completely natural, improvised, and non gamey. If she doesn't give you puppy eyes while you're talking to her, she might be too attractive for you, because girls on your level are almost always excited to be talking to you, regardless of their relationship situation.

Read her as the conversation is going and improvise your way through; you have to make her believe that God himself brought you to her and that you're not in any way doing this serially.

The key is to approach girls that are on your level. Girls that dress like you, that look similar to you, that are on your intellectual level etc. You have to be able to judge yourself from an outside perspective, putting your ego on hold, and be totally honest with yourself.

If you find the girl attractive, but you're not nervous to be talking to her, it's a very good sign.

Regarding the slut tells, I think we all know what they are, so I don't have to mention to look out for them.

@Dalaran @Boss Did you guys not read what I wrote? This is for guys that are tired of banging sluts -- if you're not, then keep doing what you're doing.

Avoiding sluts game - Ringo - 01-08-2018

I don't use Tinder anymore.

Every girl I've met/banged from there was broken in some way.

Yet, I might approach a girl in real life, take her home, see her for weeks/months...

There's a chance that girl has a Tinder (or some other online dating) account. I've been surprised by girls I know and who use it even though they are not sluts.

So, in my experience, even though all girls I met through Tinder were weirdos, not all girls who use Tinder must be broken.

Same logic applies to girls you meet (almost) anywhere else.

I agree with the1element - girls are social, they enjoy seeing others and being seen.

At least in my circle, house parties are not as common as they once were. If that was the only way they'd go out, they'd be out maybe 10 times a year. Who do you know that is young and attractive and does that?

The only people I can think of are hardcore bodybuilders/athletes and religious types. No interest in pursuing any of those.

I've banged many girls who were out on town but I wouldn't consider hoes.

Sometimes a girl wants to have a drink with her friends and goes to a bar.

Sometimes girls that don't really go to bars go to bars because their friends enjoy it and they want to hang out. Maybe it's someone's birthday. Maybe there's a live band playing and they enjoy their music or dancing.

That's a different scene then going to a hardcore underground molly-fueled techno club.

@xxx:
The only thing you are doing that is different is you are using a type of game that is not the standard "get drunk and bang this girl asap" that most of the game community employs.

Your game is what is filtering out the hoes and keeping the quality girls. When you allow girls more time and opportunity, they'll show you their true colors. Give 'em enough rope, and they'll hang themselves.

It's a good strategy.

I use the same one and run the same game regardless of whether I meet a girl day gaming at a park or make out with her at a club. I trust this process and know it yields the best results for me and my personality.

But there's nothing new here.

Avoiding sluts game - Dalaran1991 - 01-08-2018

@xxx: I wasn't criticising the OP method, only the premise of it, because it is dangerous.

My problem with every "good girl/anti slut" discussion is that, you don't know if she is a non-slutty girl. Treating a slutty girl as a non-slutty girl can have deep ramifications, much more than the reverse situation.

There's one thing people dont talk about. If you treat girls romantically, you start to develop feeling yourself. You can't help it. It's like putting on a big grin and then feeling a bit happier/energetic.

Now if you can compartmentalize your life and separate your game from your feeling, then this would work.

Avoiding sluts game - Hypno - 01-08-2018

In my experience they are all sluts, its just a matter of degree and a matter of your game. Had a girl with a paid porn film (just one so far) invite me to church with her.

Avoiding sluts game - The Alpha Virgin - 01-08-2018

Quote: (01-08-2018 09:44 AM)xxx Wrote:  

Direct game is unnatural for a man, and anything that's unnatural is going to be very hard to do, and most likely not what you should be doing.

I don't know. I predict I'll be single pretty soon and I'd like to try this.
But after years of aggressive caveman night club game where I've moved everything super quick I have to say it comes more natural for me to just be open and honest with my intentions haha.

I have little experience with daygame but the few times I've had success from it has been a combination of both indirect and direct.

I basically went up to the girls, said something indirect and then after like a minute I put on a smirk and told her that I was actually not looking for the direction to the coffee shop (or whatever) and that "I know this might seem odd and all and I don't normally do this... but I just thought I had to approach you because I found you attractive and wanted to see what you're like".

Girl seem to melt when you say tha. I think a lot of girls have the fantasy of meeting the love of their life like that too (instead of meeting him in some night club or on Tinder).

I think the advantage of such "alpha-beta game approach" is that you come off as more of a genuine guy if you show some vulnerability (beta) when you're being honest and tell her why you came up to her, while at the same time showing confidence in being direct to her (alpha).

Basically something a woman who's looking for a long-term partner would like...