rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding sluts game

Avoiding sluts game

Quote: (01-08-2018 09:44 AM)xxx Wrote:  

Direct game is unnatural for a man, and anything that's unnatural is going to be very hard to do, and most likely not what you should be doing.

I don't know. I predict I'll be single pretty soon and I'd like to try this.
But after years of aggressive caveman night club game where I've moved everything super quick I have to say it comes more natural for me to just be open and honest with my intentions haha.

I have little experience with daygame but the few times I've had success from it has been a combination of both indirect and direct.

I basically went up to the girls, said something indirect and then after like a minute I put on a smirk and told her that I was actually not looking for the direction to the coffee shop (or whatever) and that "I know this might seem odd and all and I don't normally do this... but I just thought I had to approach you because I found you attractive and wanted to see what you're like".

Girl seem to melt when you say tha. I think a lot of girls have the fantasy of meeting the love of their life like that too (instead of meeting him in some night club or on Tinder).

I think the advantage of such "alpha-beta game approach" is that you come off as more of a genuine guy if you show some vulnerability (beta) when you're being honest and tell her why you came up to her, while at the same time showing confidence in being direct to her (alpha).

Basically something a woman who's looking for a long-term partner would like...

Messages In This Thread