rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding sluts game

Avoiding sluts game

You guys are trying to reinvent the wheel.

How do you tell the sluts from the non-sluts? But but but there's this list from ROK "500 signs she is a slut"!!!! "I've got a slut radar, I know" "Ive been with her on 1-100 dates, she is no slut"

If there's one thing I learn from game and watching players fall for a femme fatale, is that a crafty slut can easily and perfectly hide her slutty past from you until it's too late. Dont assume men are the only "players" out there.

Make your life simple and stick with the tried-and-true method.

(Old) Heartiste maxim: The more innocent a girl may seem, the higher the chance she has been in a gang bang.
Also from CH: Always assume she is a slut, unless repeatedly proven otherwise.

Assuming a girl you meet from work/school/church to be a non-slut and play the long/courting game, is a recipe to invite her to gulp down some cocks at 3 AM on the Cathedral steps after she sent you a good night text.

And finally, who gives a damn whether or not a girl is a slut? If she is sweet, clean and cook, fawn over me and ride me like an Amazonian horsearcher, and have no STD, why care about how many cocks she has sucked?

No one aint wifing up these hoes.

If you want to talk non-slut game, make sure you pop that hymen and we can start talking.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread