rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding sluts game

Avoiding sluts game

I think there's a point in trying to chase quality "good" girls who are serious. I also agree with the1element that it's not that black and white; that only good girls can be found during daygame (even though I guess it's generally a better idea to try daygame than to be in other environments).

I've actually met a few rare quality girls through Tinder. For example one who lived several miles away on some farm in the middle of nowhere, far far away from me. We went on several dates and it was a great experience but it just didn't work out because our personalities were so different and incompatible.

Anyway, there's little chance I would have ever met her doing daygame or some shit. But I agree with you OP, though. I think I've spent too much time on chasing bangs that haven't really fulfilled me in life.
Yeah... who would have guessed easy sex would not fulfill a man's life... [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread