rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kapanda's daily report

Kapanda's daily report

Quote: (01-03-2018 09:12 PM)Kapanda Wrote:  

I appreciate your words. I probably wasn't clear enough. I wasn't trying to beg for rep points, but I came to this forum because I am bad with women. Having only one rep point in 6 months tells me I am no better - and that one rep point had nothing to do with game either. So I was hoping to get people to come over and give me some pointers.

It was essentially me saying "I am not worthy, I need help, please help".

Quote:Quote:

Work on your body language if you find yourself talking too much

It's more that what I say often does not go down well, not that I say too much. It could be what you are alluding to, that I care too much what others think.

Forum rep does not equate great game, mastery, or self improvement. It typically means you contributed something worthwhile enough that others read it and said, "Hey this guy knows what he's talking about!"

Don't read a lack of rep points as having anything to do with your game. It is solely about your contributions to the forum and its members. As for improving your game, get in more conversations with people! Here's your homework - start a conversation with a stranger every day for the next week, come back and update us on how that went. Practice using different ways to express yourself, different words and phrases, also talk about different subjects. If they're truly strangers, who gives a shit what they think?

Are you doing anything else to improve yourself? Remember that game multifaceted and encompasses any number of aspects that represent your self - your speaking ability, your body language, your level of fitness, your knowledge of the world around you, your history and experiences, etc... Start hitting the gym, read new books, and explore your surroundings. When you figure out what you want in life you can start to determine where women will factor in.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Messages In This Thread