rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram "Fitness Ho" is still disgusted with her body only days after giving birth

Instagram "Fitness Ho" is still disgusted with her body only days after giving birth

Quote: (12-29-2017 07:55 AM)fuckoff Wrote:  

I like how it upsets her regarding the way she looks.

Most women give birth and keep the extra weight cause they are to fucking lazy to get rid of it!

Wrong this dumb bitch still looks 6 months pregnant, even after the baby came out.

The only reason she looks this bad is because she is so old giving birth.

My wife looked nothing like this right afterwards but she was in her early-mid 20s and she has never worked out in a gym aside from the occasional jogging in the park with me.

When my wife had her first one, she probably had maybe a tenth of the size of that woman's pooch. Maybe less.

This woman is getting what she deserves for her feminist indoctrinated arrogance. Lots of women in the US struggle after childbirth and for many of them, it really does not matter how much of a gym rat they are because they wait so damn late to begin with. She looks so bad she is going to have to pack on more He-Man You Go Girl muscle to kill all that camel action she has down there.

What a joke.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread