rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making 20-30k/Month Online & Would Like To Help Others.. AMA

Making 20-30k/Month Online & Would Like To Help Others.. AMA

I'm not in this type of business since I find it morally repulsive.

He could be telling the truth, but the comments about using celebrities and fake news sites give me pause. Affiliates were using that stuff during the "Acai" craze where companies were getting customers on a forced trial periods and making it near impossible to cancel. A lot of people and companies got hit hard by the FTC. That also made continuity programs much more scrutinized.

This type of marketing is a grind and I suspect most people here value their time more than this type of "business" would allow. You would be better off catering to specific markets or niches within those markets. People don't generally purchase one product over their lifetime. If you get to know your niche well, you can be selling them stuff for years.

The OP's method is having to get a new person every time he wants to make a sale. It is the nature of scamming people into buying bullshit products. Serving a group of people, with valuable products, will allow you to make a lot of money without having to worry about getting more and more and more people.

Messages In This Thread