rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philadelphia Approves Bill To Remove Bulletproof Glass From Storefronts

Philadelphia Approves Bill To Remove Bulletproof Glass From Storefronts

Quote: (12-20-2017 11:48 PM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Something similar happened in St. Louis when I lived there in the late 80's. There was a huge movement for stores to quit selling package booze in the Hood. The local stores began to restrict the flow of hard liquor.
However, St. Louis was/is surrounded by a semi-circle of middle-class suburbs.
Guess what happened? Bums began to take the buses or just walked over to the stores in the 'burbs where the booze was sold off the shelf. Unprotected. There were countless stories of winos who were apprehended downing malt liquor in the suburban stores.
The campaign came to a sudden halt. Don't know how that happened; I'm guessing some greenbacks slipped to the local city politicians.
I predict the same thing will happen in the city of Brotherly Love when the Asian stores began to close. I'll bet the store owners outside the Philly neighborhoods about to be affected have steel gates on order.

This will happen. Can't wait to see the crime statistics afterwards and the reason why it happened. [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread