rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cop acquitted for killing man crawling down hotel hallway while begging for his life

Cop acquitted for killing man crawling down hotel hallway while begging for his life

Quote: (12-08-2017 04:16 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2017 04:13 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2017 03:52 PM)speculator Wrote:  

In the context of all lives matter, what are your opinions regarding this song?

I like that song quite a lot!

I lasted 20 seconds. I only like rap that's whitey-hating.

It is. In second half the black guy reps in answer and convinces the white guy to concede his views.

The video masquerades itself as promoting peace and equality between whites and blacks with the hug in the end, but trough subtle means you know it's not seeking a compromise but rather seeking to convert white people to accept liberal opinions.

The subtleties:

1) Black guy knocks off Make America Great hat and white man ever picks it up - symbolizing that he abandons his pro-Trump and pro-America views.

2)Body language - The white guy nods in agreement to black guy multiple times during his speech and in the end. The black guy never does that.

3)White guy makes himself vulnerable first with embracing the black guy. The black guy answers to that with hesitation as if not truly sure it's worth it. It's clearly how liberals would like to see the solution - white men forgiving first again and again and black people being coy about it and acting as if they "accept" the condolences of white men.

4)In the end there is a text with a clear Marxist message implying that that religion is evil, property is evil and race and sex are somehow unnatural social constructs.

Messages In This Thread