rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women?

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women?

Quote: (12-04-2017 01:23 PM)Baptistao Wrote:  

I can't agree on your statement that many Swiss girls are obese. The contrary is true, Switzerland is one of the countries with the least obese people, better ranked as many nations that are getting deified in this forum for their "non-degenerated" girls. Just check the image below. Personally, I'm huge believer in data, so I trust data much more than subjective observations - but okay, that's just me.

[Image: MW-FM801_obseit_20170519065202_NS.jpg?uu...8e992d421e]
Source: marketwatch.com

Personally, I think since you're coming from this place you're quite negative about it. It seems quite common that everyone here in this forum thinks his own city has the worst girls, is the hardest to game etc. By the way, Switzerland has one of the best education systems and some of the best universities worldwide - so I wouldn't call them dumb. Of course, there is always a certain percentage of dumb girls, but you will find these everywhere on this planet.

Zurich is not a place for people who look for hook ups with lots of girls. However, it's a good city for business, the salaries are quite nice.

I doubt those numbers are correct. Note the difference between the Netherlands and Belgium and Germany.
The Netherlands has "self reported" data (like Switzerland, while Belgium and Germany have measured data. In my experience there isn't that much difference in obesity rates in those 3 countries.

Messages In This Thread