Roosh V Forum
Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? (/thread-66050.html)

Pages: 1 2

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - PepeLePew - 12-01-2017

Hi all, I wa just wondering if anyone had any experience with the women in Zurich or Switzerland in general. I currently live in Barcelona but not for long anymore. I find the city completely disappointing when it comes to girls. This city is full of ugly feminist aint-shit girls. The standard girl here is about a 4-4.5, very pale, smokes, looks about 10 years older than she is, has unnatural color dyed hair, and has a nose septum ring, and a couple of tattoos. I have wandered up and down the city in the middle of the day and can count on 1 hand the number of girls I think are remotely cute. I am considering moving to Switzerland and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts with the types of girls there.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - kirdiesel - 12-02-2017

Quote: (12-01-2017 01:19 PM)PepeLePew Wrote:  

Hi all, I wa just wondering if anyone had any experience with the women in Zurich or Switzerland in general. I currently live in Barcelona but not for long anymore. I find the city completely disappointing when it comes to girls. This city is full of ugly feminist aint-shit girls. The standard girl here is about a 4-4.5, very pale, smokes, looks about 10 years older than she is, has unnatural color dyed hair, and has a nose septum ring, and a couple of tattoos. I have wandered up and down the city in the middle of the day and can count on 1 hand the number of girls I think are remotely cute. I am considering moving to Switzerland and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts with the types of girls there.

I can't say much since I have never gamed there before its SUPER expensive if you aren't making the local currency and the girls are nothing special.

I am sure one of the other guys will be able to chime in and explain further.

Any other options?

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - azulsombra - 12-02-2017

I've dealt with a few Swiss girls outside of Europe. The ones in their early 20s are slutty and I got my Swiss flag easily. I've heard nothing but negative things about dating in Switzerland though, from what I hear dudes date way down and many guys have to import wives or go to prostitutes.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - PepeLePew - 12-02-2017

Quote: (12-02-2017 05:12 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I've dealt with a few Swiss girls outside of Europe. The ones in their early 20s are slutty and I got my Swiss flag easily. I've heard nothing but negative things about dating in Switzerland though, from what I hear dudes date way down and many guys have to import wives or go to prostitutes.

Sounds pretty bleak and depressing.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - JStrong - 12-02-2017

Lived in Bern for a year, and women are nothing special. The german part of Switzerland is the worse (Bern, Zurich). Women are too stiff. Language is a barrier, and so is the culture. Things are just too perfect there for my taste.
The french part (Geneva, Lausanne) are a bit more friendly.
Got some flags there, but it's too much work.
NO Bang for the buck !!!

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Simeon_Strangelight - 12-03-2017

I lived there for almost 2 years. I had a pretty Swiss girlfriend back then and the times were easier. Recently been visiting - the situation has utterly deteriorated. Switzerland is the worst country for a man in Europe.

The gender ratio for the under 35yo group is heavily slanted towards the males, the men are mostly tall, many good-looking and in shape (military service until age 40 keeps them that way plus food habits are good) - also many working men are well-off financially. The women however are so utterly pampered due to this artificially created cock-paradise that I literally heard a 35yo overweight office woman say that she still has time to find a rich good-looking man. And you know what? She actually found a good-looking rich man - he had a slight speech impediment which explained why she could get a rich (several millions heritage) goog-looking guy.

Swiss girls outside of the country and in ski resorts are on sex-holiday, so that does not count. There are a few girls you can get who are very pretty and in shape, but there are literally a legion of cock-sharks circling them non-stop. Also women past 30 who are single are riding the carousel well enough - you can get them easily enough.

Still - Switzerland is the worst country for men. The only plus is that Daygame is something that no one does and it can yield results. Though the sheer lack of targets there is terrible. You see 100 times more pretty young girls with a better attitude in any bigger Polish city than you see in Zurich.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Giacomo Casanova - 12-03-2017

Zelcorpion is too negative and I regard the whole post as a generalization. In the federal Switzerland you can easily differentiate between the French, the Italian and the German part, the latter being the biggest. And there are many differences, it is like being in a country within a country. I don't know where did you live, was it the German side I imagine.
Zurich is generally more arduous than Geneve, with the biggest problem in Zurich being the average age of the population, the closed social circles and the ratios. In Geneve the situation is good but French language is required.
It is true that there are many rich and well dressed men in Switzerland, but honestly they are far from being at the top in terms of game. If a girl is interested in money, yeah the competition is high, but many of them already have a good life and a good salary and they don't need a provider. So in such situations game is required.
Again praising Poland...just worth mentioning that you cannot find any sexual tourist or stagger in the Swiss towns, thus the situation is much more favorable and relaxed than in Poland when you approach a girl. The issue in Switzerland is the cost of life and especially going out is extremely expensive.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - The Beast1 - 12-03-2017

I found Geneva to be expensive, bleak (in the wintertime), boring, and a bureaucrats paradise.

The women I met weren't anything special. I saw far more annoying American pencil pushers who felt some sort of weird eliteness for living there.

Didn't experience Zurich, but my friends told me it's worth a day trip, maybe two. Nothing much to gain after that.

Costs wise, it's very similar to living In NYC. The dollar/CHF spot reminded me of it. I spent $30 at McDonalds for breakfast.

I'd go if you can land a good high paying job. Otherwise, pass on it.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Easy_C - 12-03-2017

I worked with one last summer. She had a cute accent and somewhat more feminine mannered than your typical American career woman but otherwise nothing particularly positive stood out.

I noticed that the quality seems much higher in more rural/alpine areas like Chur.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Easy_C - 12-03-2017

And double post but.....yeah.

I cannot emphasize enough that if you're looking for what the late Player Supreme called "hos"(girls who are attracted primarily to status and money) Switzerland is the wrong place to go. Both Zurich and Geneva (to say nothing of the smaller resort towns like Zermatt) are billionaire hangouts.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Simeon_Strangelight - 12-03-2017

Quote: (12-03-2017 08:37 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Zelcorpion is too negative and I regard the whole post as a generalization. In the federal Switzerland you can easily differentiate between the French, the Italian and the German part, the latter being the biggest. And there are many differences, it is like being in a country within a country. I don't know where did you live, was it the German side I imagine.
Zurich is generally more arduous than Geneve, with the biggest problem in Zurich being the average age of the population, the closed social circles and the ratios. In Geneve the situation is good but French language is required.
It is true that there are many rich and well dressed men in Switzerland, but honestly they are far from being at the top in terms of game. If a girl is interested in money, yeah the competition is high, but many of them already have a good life and a good salary and they don't need a provider. So in such situations game is required.
Again praising Poland...just worth mentioning that you cannot find any sexual tourist or stagger in the Swiss towns, thus the situation is much more favorable and relaxed than in Poland when you approach a girl. The issue in Switzerland is the cost of life and especially going out is extremely expensive.

Zurich and the big German-speaking cities is what I meant. As soon as you go to the rural countryside and the mountains you have a different ballgame. Also the French and Italian parts are closer to France or Italy - so also highly different.

My observation was only in regard to the Zurich area which I know. As for Game giving you an edge - absolutely. Most Swiss men have terrible Game. In fact one of my Swiss buddies was a "Natural" and he banged 100+ before age 24. I also met an American who banged plenty with a modicum of Game and constant approaching.

Still - my statements regarding the gender-ratios, entitlement and feminist bullshit stand. And who knows - maybe Denmark is worse than the Zurich area.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - MrRemi - 12-04-2017

I want to share my experience with Swiss-german girls.

Looks: nothing special really. Genetically they aren't particularly beautiful nor tall, just average. They come in blond and brunette mostly. Young girls can be very cute, but when they get over 25 their looks go downhill rapidly. Many girls are overweight. Since recently, I see a lot of young girls who try their hardest to look the worst possible they can. They would wear nose piercings, grandma's skirts, Arafat scarfs, grey dyed hair, the worst. Feminist looks are trending.

Personality: Swiss girls are dependent on their friends. They are very protective of one another. Cock blocking is huge and it's seen as a good thing. Swiss girls have a hard time to think outside of the box. They have some dumb hamster jobs, live in shared apartments, buy iPhones and H&M cloths, and are happy with it. They always do what society tells them to do (or what the free newspaper 20Minuten that everyone reads tells them to believe). They are also very ignorant and dumb. Not having any knowledge on some topic is considered cool. Basically they don't have any personality.

Behavior: Did I mention that Swiss girls are dumb? This is also apparent if you happen to understand how they speak. Young people in Switzerland adapted the language of the immigrants (mostly 2nd generation Kosovo, Turks etc.). It's a shitty deviation of Swiss German. They would start every sentence either with hey alte (=hey "old man", even girls talking to each other) or with ich schwör man (=I swear man). They use the wrong tenses and talk like the immigrant's children themselves, even if they are 100% Swiss. It's because it's mainstream now, and everyone follows the mainstream.

Don't go for the Swiss girls: Switzerland has a lot of labor immigrants. Many people come in from Germany, but we also have Brits, Spaniards, Italians, French etc. You find them mostly in Zurich and in Basel because the big finance and pharma is employing them. In Bern or Sankt Gallen you'd have to focus more on the German immigrants that work in healthcare and in government jobs. These expats are generally a lot better than Swiss. They earn good money but are bored in Switzerland and desperate for sex. You find them on Tinder and in expat frequented bars and gatherings.

Photo of typical Swiss girls [NSFW, don't click if you just had lunch, shocking!]

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Baptistao - 12-04-2017

Quote: (12-04-2017 09:16 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

I want to share my experience with Swiss-german girls.

Looks: nothing special really. Genetically they aren't particularly beautiful nor tall, just average. They come in blond and brunette mostly. Young girls can be very cute, but when they get over 25 their looks go downhill rapidly. Many girls are overweight. Since recently, I see a lot of young girls who try their hardest to look the worst possible they can. They would wear nose piercings, grandma's skirts, Arafat scarfs, grey dyed hair, the worst. Feminist looks are trending.

Personality: Swiss girls are dependent on their friends. They are very protective of one another. Cock blocking is huge and it's seen as a good thing. Swiss girls have a hard time to think outside of the box. They have some dumb hamster jobs, live in shared apartments, buy iPhones and H&M cloths, and are happy with it. They always do what society tells them to do (or what the free newspaper 20Minuten that everyone reads tells them to believe). They are also very ignorant and dumb. Not having any knowledge on some topic is considered cool. Basically they don't have any personality.

Behavior: Did I mention that Swiss girls are dumb? This is also apparent if you happen to understand how they speak. Young people in Switzerland adapted the language of the immigrants (mostly 2nd generation Kosovo, Turks etc.). It's a shitty deviation of Swiss German. They would start every sentence either with hey alte (=hey "old man", even girls talking to each other) or with ich schwör man (=I swear man). They use the wrong tenses and talk like the immigrant's children themselves, even if they are 100% Swiss. It's because it's mainstream now, and everyone follows the mainstream.

Don't go for the Swiss girls: Switzerland has a lot of labor immigrants. Many people come in from Germany, but we also have Brits, Spaniards, Italians, French etc. You find them mostly in Zurich and in Basel because the big finance and pharma is employing them. In Bern or Sankt Gallen you'd have to focus more on the German immigrants that work in healthcare and in government jobs. These expats are generally a lot better than Swiss. They earn good money but are bored in Switzerland and desperate for sex. You find them on Tinder and in expat frequented bars and gatherings.

Photo of typical Swiss girls [NSFW, don't click if you just had lunch, shocking!]

I can't agree on your statement that many Swiss girls are obese. The contrary is true, Switzerland is one of the countries with the least obese people, better ranked as many nations that are getting deified in this forum for their "non-degenerated" girls. Just check the image below. Personally, I'm huge believer in data, so I trust data much more than subjective observations - but okay, that's just me.

[Image: MW-FM801_obseit_20170519065202_NS.jpg?uu...8e992d421e]
Source: marketwatch.com

Personally, I think since you're coming from this place you're quite negative about it. It seems quite common that everyone here in this forum thinks his own city has the worst girls, is the hardest to game etc. By the way, Switzerland has one of the best education systems and some of the best universities worldwide - so I wouldn't call them dumb. Of course, there is always a certain percentage of dumb girls, but you will find these everywhere on this planet.

Zurich is not a place for people who look for hook ups with lots of girls. However, it's a good city for business, the salaries are quite nice.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - pancakemouse - 12-04-2017

Quote: (12-04-2017 01:23 PM)Baptistao Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2017 09:16 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Personally, I think since you're coming from this place you're quite negative about it. It seems quite common that everyone here in this forum thinks his own city has the worst girls, is the hardest to game etc. By the way, Switzerland has one of the best education systems and some of the best universities worldwide - so I wouldn't call them dumb. Of course, there is always a certain percentage of dumb girls, but you will find these everywhere on this planet

Completely agreed. This doesn't match my experience of Swiss girls at all. Sounds like MrRemi is a bitter guy that doesn't get laid.

Same with the OP — the average girl in Barcelona is a 4-4.5, are you kidding me?! I lived in Barcelona for two years and it has, apart from Norway, the hottest women on the entire planet. Skinny, great fashion, olive skin... I used to bike down the street and do a double take 5x a day during the summer.

Just goes to show, if you're looking for something negative, you will find it.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - TigerTim - 12-04-2017

Swiss girls are healthy looking, most are light brunette and/or dark blond hair, but they come in every variety. Most women are average to tall, and they are slim. I like their looks, the only problem they are very emotion-less and have a provincial mentality for the most part.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Svoboda - 12-04-2017

I can't agree on your statement that many Swiss girls are obese. The contrary is true, Switzerland is one of the countries with the least obese people, better ranked as many nations that are getting deified in this forum for their "non-degenerated" girls. Just check the image below. Personally, I'm huge believer in data, so I trust data much more than subjective observations - but okay, that's just me.

Personally, I think since you're coming from this place you're quite negative about it. It seems quite common that everyone here in this forum thinks his own city has the worst girls, is the hardest to game etc. By the way, Switzerland has one of the best education systems and some of the best universities worldwide - so I wouldn't call them dumb. Of course, there is always a certain percentage of dumb girls, but you will find these everywhere on this planet.

Zurich is not a place for people who look for hook ups with lots of girls. However, it's a good city for business, the salaries are quite nice.

I doubt those numbers are correct. Note the difference between the Netherlands and Belgium and Germany.
The Netherlands has "self reported" data (like Switzerland, while Belgium and Germany have measured data. In my experience there isn't that much difference in obesity rates in those 3 countries.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - TigerTim - 12-04-2017

Quote: (12-04-2017 07:28 PM)Svoboda Wrote:  

I doubt those numbers are correct. Note the difference between the Netherlands and Belgium and Germany.
The Netherlands has "self reported" data (like Switzerland, while Belgium and Germany have measured data. In my experience there isn't that much difference in obesity rates in those 3 countries.

When you mix self reported data with measured data a study automatically loses credibility, I dont know why such study is even published, let alone for a big organism such as OECD.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Simeon_Strangelight - 12-05-2017

< You have to be careful with the obesity data. According to that graph Austria is slimmer than Poland and Russia is also worse.

Let me tell you this first:

When we are concerned about obesity of fat, then we are concerned with girls aged 16-30 (35 max). We don't care if Russian or Polish babushkas are all overweight past 50. Italian young women are much slimmer than their mothers for the most part.

German, Austrian girls are much fatter below 30 than Eastern European ones. That is a fact and no one can dispute that. That graphic includes all age groups - local diets and economic standards (also nutritional local awareness also plays a role in that).

Swiss girls as a whole are slimmer for the most part than other Western European women, because Swiss in general have a more well-balanced diet. This mix of French, Italian and German cuisine coupled with more available income for high-quality food - all of this makes a difference.

Also the girls in the rural regions and small cities are even slimmer than the city ones.

The bigges problems there is frankly the terrible gender ratios and the feminist tendencies among the female population.

There are quite a few shitlords in the countries as some posters of a pro-Swiss party show:

[Image: Double_image%203.jpg]

[Image: Double_image%206.jpg]

Personally I think the most nagative tendencies among the Swiss girls would roll back if gender ratios were balanced - just import 500.000 Ukrainian and Japanese young women and the Swiss ones will doll up fast.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - MrRemi - 12-05-2017

Quote: (12-04-2017 08:20 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

When you mix self reported data with measured data a study automatically loses credibility, I dont know why such study is even published, let alone for a big organism such as OECD.

Obesity is BMI > 30. These are the 3's and 4's girls, men should not even consider banging them. I checked the official numbers, Swiss love statistics. The last official observation from 2012 resulted that 9.4% of the female population is obese (BMI>30) and 22.6% is overweight (25<BMI<30). Female overweight became a big problem.

There might be worse countries of course, I agree. I might have a been a bit harsh, tho these are observations. I've been to plenty of countries to compare.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - deuce - 12-05-2017

When I have time off in the summer it's usually spent in Lauterbrunnen, a small town near Interlaken.

I spent some time with a Canadian-Swiss girl who was working in one of the tourist shops there; she was in finance and had just finished a consulting contract in Basel, basically killing time in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Never did get the bang but she was an absolute pleasure to spend time with. Her demeanor and features were noticeably "softer" than the German-Swiss women in the Jungfrau area.

FWIW, there are at shitload of tourist girls in Lauterbrunnen in the summer, many Contiki trips and shit like that as well as a few Eastern Europeans and a Frenchie working in the tourist shops/pubs/restaurants.

Coming out the other end of the Gotthard Tunnel into Italian Switzerland was like going to another country; food much, much better, smoke breaks just a little bit longer, conversations slightly louder and more animated, women in Locarno and Lugano much more feminine...the Italian influence is palpable.

Switzerland is great for mountain sports but if you're going specifically to game to might be disappointed (but my game isn't that great). If you have a social connection in the Swiss-Italian region it could be good but I only spent a few days there so not sure.

I'm pretty familiar with Lauterbrunnen if anyone needs information on there.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - supersonic - 01-03-2018

Hey guys, I hope I can give you some other insights too.

My background: Child from italian immigrants, very handsome (italian look, fit etc.) and partying almost every week 2-3x in Zurich, St. Gallen and Winterthur.

Girls: Swiss girls aren't that special. Zurich is comparable with Berlin, you got a lot of hipsters, tourists, students, druggies, rich kids and people from the countryside. Swiss girls act like they are open minded and sexually free but are deep in the heart conservative when it comes to dating and sex. I would say almost every girl prefers relationships than fucking around. I know a lot of girls who ended their relationships but only fucked maybe 0-2 guys till they got a new LTR.

Gaming: Gaming in Switzerland is pretty hard. I would say its twice as hard than Germany. Even if you are very handsome like me you will have a lot of problems. Same night lays are very hard to pull, especially if they dont know you yet. Swiss girls flirt very subtle, mostly with eyecontact but when it comes to speaking they are horrible, they cant flirt because they are very shy and not used to flirt with men who got game. The best way to fuck girls is through social circles and status. Thats why I cant recommend coming here only for fucking. But like I said before, swiss girls are conservative in terms of love so if you got your shit together and are an attractive man you will got girlfriends who will love you deeply and do everything for you.

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - scrambled - 01-03-2018

Who ya gonna believe, dem official stats in a nice computer made graph or your own lyin' eyes?

If you can't trust anonymous "Self reported" obesity stats from lizards, what can you trust?

[Image: tenor.gif]

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Jetset - 01-03-2018

Anybody have a take on Interlaken vs Montreux?

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - John Maynard - 01-07-2018

I don't think it's more difficult to find women in Switzerland for a friendship/lay in comparison to other part of Europe.
It's all depend on the venues you frequent and the social circle you have/build/looking for, not necessarily meaning in a degrading way.
Actually, I do approach girls here quite easily.
PLUS, one don't have to forget that Switzerland is one of the most "multicultural" country in the world, take i.e. Geneva -- almost half of the inhabitants are foreigners (lots of expats, as well). You can find women from all over the world in "small" cities, such as Lausanne, Bienne, Berne, etc.
It is much more easy in a "small" Swiss city to find foreign women than it is in Poland, even in the Capital, Warsaw (except for Ukrainians which are everywhere).

Zurich women? Does anyone have an experiences with Swiss women? - Robert High Hawk - 01-07-2018

I have not been to Interlaken, but in other areas of Switzerland here and there. I heard Interlaken is much more touristy (or overdeveloped/crowded) than other comparible areas, specifically Zermatt. And they have been having a problem with rich Arab tourists there swamping the place. This was what a this American female hiker told me when we chatted in Zermatt and she had lived in the area for about a year.
Actually, if you have snapchat and go to the globe view feature (which is actually pretty cool), you can zoom into any location to see what kind of randomly posted stories there are. During last summer i checked into Interlaken, and every single story was posted by some Arab dude. this might simply be because more Arab post on snapchat in Interlaken, but it was interesting to note nonetheless.