rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is travelling for pussy always worth it?

Is travelling for pussy always worth it?

Yes in my case.

If my only experience with women was the West, I would still be a stumbling beta. Cringe.

Once I found my niche spots, my SMV skyrocketed. That was certainly motivation to double-down hard on game and I could then essentially access the top of the pool.

Returning to the West, my game had improved and I could get attraction from some pretty attractive girls, but my sights had moved on to my niche spots. I simply don't care how well I do anymore in the West. I see it more as a training ground than a place to gauge my game.

It all comes to the individual man. I think your niche spot is highly individualized. I never forced my niche spots to be abroad.

If it had in fact been in the West, I would certainly be trying harder to level up my game here. But everything clicked into place naturally when I found my niche spots such that even when I wasn't motivated to game, the whole vibe & appearance of the women there just drew me back.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Messages In This Thread