Roosh V Forum
Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Is travelling for pussy always worth it? (/thread-66010.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Adrenaline - 11-27-2017

Just something I’ve been thinking about lately, as a 26 year old guy in Australia.

If you were constantly getting an easy flow of 6/7/8’s in your own country in the anglosphere, even though it’s considered tough for most, where you also have a comfortable/high quality of living and steady income, would you feel the need to travel elsewhere for women, and downgrade every other aspect of your life?

This is the situation I’m in at the moment. Without trying to sounding too arrogant, it’s a lot easier for me to get women than 90% of guys where I’m from (athletes, minor league celebs, rich guys the exception) and I feel like I should be happy where I am, but also still have the itch to game in other countries where I may not even do as well. I feel as if my game (Heavily relying on looks, but also have the psychology of women down to a tee and high energy party game) is 100% suited to the west. Yet, I still have the urge to go to places like Poland or Korea where foreigners are seen as outsiders, countries where money is a bigger incenitive for women like Ukraine and Russia and cities in South America/Asia where there are major language barriers. Take into account that I have no interest in sight seeing, or any of that other stereotypical touristy stuff.

Maybe it’s just a thirst for adventure and unique stories, more so than women? At what point is the downgrade in lifestyle/cash sacrificed travelling not worth it, just to score girls 1-2 points more attractive if you’re lucky?

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Razors Edge - 11-27-2017

very good question... tough to answer without knowing details...

but from what u said if you are 26 and pulling nice girls and it means giving up money and jeapordising your future to go overseas just to fuck broads then no it's not worth it.

but if you are an average 40 plus year old dude stuck in the anglosphere then yes it's probably worth because you aren't getting anything worth banging back home.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - churros - 11-27-2017

Challenge yourself while young so you can develop your pussy network for when your looks fade.

Let's say you find a decent spot or two. You will need a couple returns to scout the place and learn the language.

In general you will be pulling girls a point or two above what you're used to. That alone is worth it.

It will be hard work at first, but valuable in the long run. And of course you can see the world.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - yankeetravels - 11-28-2017

It sounds like you are not at the point where you need to re-locate/spend months of the year abroad like I am. I'm kind of an average guy that notices a big increase in success with girls abroad. With that said, I don't know your travel history, where you've been, or what girls you prefer.

My advice would be while you're young, keep building up your savings and work experience if you're doing good with the ladies. Don't commit to a girl in Aussie but at the same time, maybe take a couple extra weeks vacation if you can and go see some new countries. Get an idea if you like the place or even like solo travel for that matter.

Then when your looks fade, you'll still have SEA and Latin America to fall back on with whole new territory.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - The Catalyst - 11-28-2017

If you're in the US it's a different story but I'm not so sure moving from Australia is that much of a downgrade. What you lose in some amount of material wealth you gain in not having Tall Poppy Syndrome, weak friendships/social circle and having a non-cucked/bogan culture is quite nice.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - LINUX - 11-28-2017

Is traveling for pussy worth it --- No.

Is traveling and making awesome memories with beautiful people worth it? Yes

You see, you won't remember the HB6 from Philippines that you banged off Tinder in order to obtain notch #87 so you could feel better about yourself. But you'll remember the poor girl who invited you to spend Christmas with her in her shack; you'll remember the Russian model you held in the bathtub while you fell asleep; and you'll remember the Colombian girl who held her hands out at the nude beach while starring into the sunset.

You remember it all. Bits and pieces get blurry, but here in there you'll hear or smell something that'll remind you of those memories and you'll smile. Most men never experience these things and that's sad, they say they can't experience beauty because it's lost. Don't do that. Go toward the light -- and when you get hurt, go toward another light. It's better than living in the shadows waiting to die.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - LINUX - 11-28-2017

double post

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Suits - 11-28-2017

Send me pictures of all the 8's you are banging in Australia.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - MongolianAbroad - 11-28-2017

Quote: (11-28-2017 01:00 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Is traveling for pussy worth it --- No.

Is traveling and making awesome memories with beautiful people worth it? Yes

You see, you won't remember the HB6 from Philippines that you banged off Tinder in order to obtain notch #87 so you could feel better about yourself. But you'll remember the poor girl who invited you to spend Christmas with her in her shack; you'll remember the Russian model you held in the bathtub while you fell asleep; and you'll remember the Colombian girl who held her hands out at the nude beach while starring into the sunset.

You remember it all. Bits and pieces get blurry, but here in there you'll hear or smell something that'll remind you of those memories and you'll smile. Most men never experience these things and that's sad, they say they can't experience beauty because it's lost. Don't do that. Go toward the light -- and when you get hurt, go toward another light. It's better than living in the shadows waiting to die.

^^ THAT is the best of the forum.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - giama - 11-28-2017

Linux that was truly beautiful.

It is the memories.

Being invited to a traditional Latin American household and understanding their culture.

Having a gorgeous girl and her 2 attractive female cousins cook you up plates and plate of food from scratch. And they wont eat until you eat.
Having women approach you.
Watching the way women appreciate you while you walk the street.
The good morning "Ola" and smiles from the pretty waitresses.

Partying in VIP for like 12 usd. with drinks for like $3 and being surrounded by gorgeous woman, as oppose to going to a anglosphere bar and pay £10/$15 for a drink to be surrounded by women with inflated entitled egos.

The camaraderie i experience on the beach, the relaxation ( I guess you being in Australia you have that to))

I go for the girls but also the way they make you feel. and like you i can get 6.5s comfortably and 7s at a push. 8s no not in London, only when your luck comes in.

I just love being in countries where being a man is given the respect we deserve. Not even just with the women you are seeing but just in general.

I live in one London of the coldest citys for interaction, people dont make eye contact, or interact, its not integrated as they say people just tolerate each other, there are divided cultures. Being in Latin America is almost healing to me.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Freddy_1 - 11-28-2017

An Adelaide 8 is probably a Colombian or Ukrainian 5.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - The Catalyst - 11-28-2017

Quote: (11-28-2017 02:41 AM)Freddy_1 Wrote:  

It's getting to the point where I feel Anglo(UK/Aus/NZ) guys have no right to say they "bang hot girls" unless they have at least 3 good friends from Europe/Asia/SA living there and send the pics of the girls and the friends all agree they are hot.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Baptistao - 11-28-2017

Since when is the 1-10 list based on a local scale? That would make each thread with these number allocations totally complicated since there must be a rating for every country or even city in this case.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Jungle - 11-28-2017

Nope.

A 5 is a 5.

An 8 is an 8.

It doesn't change, regardless of the location / country.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - zatara - 11-28-2017

Traveling for getting women alone just isn't rewarding once you reach a certain number of notches. The thrill goes out of the hunt for most guys once they hit 50 women, or 100 women or 200 women - whatever number it is, it happens to almost everyone that they hit a mental yardpost. Its still enjoyable to get laid and have new experiences with rewarding women, it just no longer becomes a primary motivational factor.

What most people should be traveling for is their own self interest. Go to countries where you're interested in the history/culture/nature/sports activities, or have expat friends or family to visit and catch-up with. Then, when you're there you can also game women at the same time. Its far more fulfilling achieving multiple things together. When it comes to your own mental state women are best as a side dish, not a main course.

Is there really nowhere on Earth you'd like to visit, independent of getting any women while there?

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - NextStop100 - 11-28-2017

It was my understanding that forum members just want to meet women from different countries, not because they struggle in their home region.

example - Men from Europe travel to South America for sex, but the women in Europe are very beautiful too. And with Europe’s one night stand culture, certainly European men aren’t struggling to get any action.

If you’re doing well in your city, that’s fine, but if you want to experience new things (and women) you’ll have to travel to do that. You’re doing so because you want the variety, not because you have no other choice.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Dulceácido - 11-28-2017

Traveling for pussy? What's NOT for pussy? Everything I've done in my whole life, if you keep applying "why," eventually narrows down to pussy.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Shimmy - 11-28-2017

I would travel outside of Australia just for the girls personalities. I don't see how anyone can date an Aussie girl. That said there are more benefits to traveling. I learn something new in every country I go to and have some amazing experiences, even if I go somewhere and don't get laid.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - MongolianAbroad - 11-28-2017

Quote: (11-28-2017 02:46 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Traveling for pussy? What's NOT for pussy? Everything I've done in my whole life, if you keep applying "why," eventually narrows down to pussy.

In the end, everything in life is about sex.

Except for sex, sex is about power.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - WeekendCasanova - 11-28-2017

A few years ago, my answer would have been "yes."

Now, the answer is - no.

It gets old real fast.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - LoveBug - 11-28-2017

@WeekendCasanova - yep

At 26, a firm yes. At 39, pussy doesn’t outweigh quality of life for me now

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Razors Edge - 11-28-2017

Where did he say Adelaide? If he said Adelaide I would of told him to get the fuck out asap. Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast that's another story.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Freddy_1 - 11-28-2017

^^ OP has datasheet on Adelaide from 2015 saying he lives there.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Dulceácido - 11-28-2017

I feel I need to intercede, at my own peril...

For a while I had a job where I could only travel for the major US holidays, which I thought would be fantastic, right?!?!

Try going by yourself to Medellin during Christmas. Biggest waste of time in my life and I did it 3 times. Fucking sucks. All the girls (except for the pros) are home with their families. Nothing to do. Parque Lleras is full of girlfriends and boyfriends, or wives and husbands,--yeah it's pretty cool just to be there and be out of your element, but I tell you, it sucks for a foreigner trying to run some game.

"Go to the malls," yeah right. Go to the malls and get blown out. You look like a fucking clown. You're there with another hundred Europeans trying to get laid. I had a fiancé from Medellin who would laugh hysterically when westerners approached her. It's a running joke.

So, no. Traveling for pussy is a fantasy that you have in your head and has nothing to do with reality.

Is travelling for pussy always worth it? - Kid Twist - 11-28-2017

^ Trying to figure how you got a fiance from Medellin if you were the demographic of "running joke" ...

[Image: confused.gif]

[Image: rejection.gif]