rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Famous investor Marc Faber goes nuclear-kamikaze on political correctness

Famous investor Marc Faber goes nuclear-kamikaze on political correctness

Quote: (10-20-2017 02:08 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2017 01:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think part of what people forget about this incident is that Faber was just putting in a throwaway comment in a much larger newsletter.

Most of his letters for the past 20 years or so have had lots of diversions, interesting discussions on history, art, and philosophy. For him to talk about the problems of the Black race as a whole is not anything out of the ordinary for him, he was just doing his usual thing of talking about one subject while having digressions about another subject.

I don't think his intentions were to stoke a race war. I think in his mind, he was merely stating the obvious about the whole take on racism in America thing. The fact things blew up like this probably came as a major surprise to him.

As for the Black race, the question no one asks is why Blacks are so far behind other races in terms of work output and achievement. Is it, as most White Nationalists claim, because Blacks were later to "evolve" from the apes as other races of humans did or that something halted Black evolution as Blacks and Whites separated 500K years ago, or, was it because some great tragedy befell the Blacks in Africa which seriously stunted their growth and development? Some kind of major natural disaster, or perhaps there was an advanced African civilization that destroyed itself so much they went back to the hunter-gatherer age?

We really have no idea. The problem with racists is that they assume automatic and eternal inferiority of the Black race, but they are just guessing. I'm not convinced with regular evolutionary explanations and I strongly suspect there is much more to the story that we are unaware of. Our knowledge of the past is just pathetic, and I don't trust it at all.

I think it`s fruitless to try an explain race differences in general, and the difference between blacks and Caucasians in particular by attributing any "lesser development" to a mistake or unfortunate event, whether natural or man-made, in the history of blacks.(or any other race.)

Remember that evolution/nature only cares about survival. Most African countries have a much higher fertility rate than European countries, and so they are the real winners the race for survival.
It`s not given that high IQ is the best environmental adaptation.
In fact it seems to be detrimental to survival in the present environment.

Climate and diet seems a likely explanation to IQ differences though.
Colder climate environments equals more planning ahead necessary, and also a high energy (cooked) meat/fat rich diet, as opposed to a more plant based diet possible at warmer longitudes. This again equals the possibility of a bigger brain. (Expensive tissue hypothesis)
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=s...7000100023

Birth rates don't matter. Death rates are what matter. Once Whites decline to the point that they become tribal and stop the gibs for Blacks, the Black death rates will easily exceed the birth rates they've had over the 20th century.

Natural selection is based on death rates, not birth rates. Controlling death is 1000x more powerful than controlling birth. It's why ultimately men rule over women. Women bring life into the world, but men bring death into the world. Thus they have the final say.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread