rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the value of fame game being diluted?

Is the value of fame game being diluted?

Quote: (10-08-2017 04:58 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2017 04:25 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2017 05:06 PM)Lermontov Wrote:  

Loads of cute girls message him on facebook ... asking if they can come over to his place to have sex. LOADS.

I call bullshit.

Do comedians have groupies? I'm not talking about the top tier guys, obviously they have enough momentum built up to have a decent selection, but do mid/ lower mid level comedians get chicks throwing themselves at them like some mid / lower mid level rappers do? Something tells me they don't.

The comedian Mark Normand isn't really that famous but he was opening for Amy Schumer and he claimed to be absolutely slaying it since all of her fans are young chicks. For other comics it is probably just a function of how good looking they are and the size of their fan base. If you're good looking and can make a whole room laugh you're most likely able to have your pick of the single chicks at the comedy club that night and the mid level guys probably get some action here and there off of their social media accounts.

In NYC I've hung out a bunch with a recognizable actor and in the bar all ranges of quality constantly approach and get giggly even though he is probably a skinny 6.5 on a good day. I can get girls much more easily just by being seen with him. When walking down the street in the city you can tell people recognize him but are usually polite enough to not harass.

The size of the social status halo around your head obviously depends a ton on the quality of the entertainment you're associated with. Mainstream stuff that women like is obviously going to cast the biggest net. It just takes one girl in the group to get giddy and all of them will love you because women are lemmings for the most part.

It's fairly obvious why a guy who is very good looking and has 300k followers on a Youtube channel that appeals to young women has a hundred times more potential and social status than an average looking guy who has a million 13 year old followers from one of those douchey prank channels.

Messages In This Thread