rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you fall on the "racism scale"?

Where do you fall on the "racism scale"?

Quote: (09-08-2017 12:14 PM)Logic2066 Wrote:  

Yes. Affirmative action should be abolished. Are you saying judging each person based off their actions is incorrect? With that ideology every white person is a hillbilly nascar fan and every black person is a thief and criminal. I'm saying each ethnicity has their share of criminals and uneducated people. Most importantly, if I meet a person, no matter their ethnicity, I give them a fair shake and only judge them based off their actions, not because of their pigmentation. That's the logical thing to do.

You did not fully answer the question: should those groups be abolished?

Also, according to the Democratic party (and the reform Jews who run it) you're an unconscious racist who cannot see his privilege. According to them, the reason why Blacks and Latinos aren't as successful in life is because the White man keeps them down, not because they fail to achieve as much through hard work and planning.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread