rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roommates Outing You

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-19-2012 11:32 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2012 11:00 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2012 10:48 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2012 10:44 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Aim for something like this. Girls are scheming, lying creatures by nature. They'll love it if you simply recruit them properly.
You know, this is a funny topic -

I'm currently banging a girl who moved into an empty room for a couple of weeks. I banged her the first night she moved in.

My roommate was the one who wanted her to move in, and did it as a favor for her because she was friends with him and his old college professor.

Before I banged her, I said, "Don't tell (my roommate's name here)". Since that time, which was three days ago, she has done her best to pretend and hide from my roommate that we have been banging on a nightly basis!

She's Greek too... much more feminine than any American girl I've banged. But she's still a woman, and loves to lie and scheme.

You made it exciting. You made it a game. Nicely done.

I wonder how she'll react to the girl I'm bringing home tonight...

Don't do it. Don't bring her home. You'll fuck it up for yourself with Greek girl.
Like Mixx said get a hotel or push for her place.

I can't see why the Greek girl would get angry at me. She just arrived into America, and sleeps with me on the first night. Obviously she shouldn't be surprised to see me with other women in my life. She just heard me fuck this girl for two hours through the walls, and so far tonight Greek girl has continued to be nice and pleasant to me.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread