rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl seemed ready for sex, then backed out at last minute

Girl seemed ready for sex, then backed out at last minute

Oh man, I went through this at least half a dozen times...had blue balls the size of watermelons...

I can tell you exactly what went wrong: you went too fast.
Since you said you met her this weekend that means you took her home the same day she refused to kiss. That was the biggest mistake. You skipped the comfort stage and went straight for the bang when the signs were clear that she's not a slut. The situation is unlikely to be salvaged because plausible deniability went out the window and meeting you again will put her in an awkward position. Asking for a second date at your place is like saying: let's bang OK ? Now she thinks you're desperate.

I would stop texting for a couple weeks then try to restart but don't put your hopes up.

The surest way to bang any girl is to go on a few dates before inviting her over. It can be time consuming but it never fails.
Alternatively, when she told you to hold her, you should've said that you need to wake up early tomorrow and suggest that you'll call a cab or walk her to the station. It shows that you are in control of the situation and it's a natural ending to a nice evening. It also makes her chase you if she wants to bang. Of course, you don't go asking for a second date at your place immediately, I think this is quite obvious.

Messages In This Thread