rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Lonewolf:

1) No offense dude I could count on hand the number of good looking guys (no homo) I saw in Colombia. For the most part young guys in Bogota that I saw had a hipster/faggot look and were skinny and weak. The girls were mostly attractive (I was in the nice parts of Bogota as opposed to the slum parts were the ugly girls must congregate). Cartagena for example had a lot of athletic young black guys but they had terrible fashion sense and ridiculous haircuts. Overall in Colombia it was very rare for me to see a guy with a handsome face (no homo). The black girls in Cartagena's old town were hot as fuck (they would not give me the time of day though). In my mind most Colombian guys I saw on the street with their girlfriends were dating up. Maybe my perceptions are warped coming from Australia.

2) Okay.

3) I had at least 3 or 4 cute girls in Bogota that seemed really interested in dating me (from day-game) and I was only there for a week. From memory I only did a few dozen approaches in Bogota. My game is not that good, my Spanish is really basic, I am average looking and I am not rich. I would not say that I am especially alpha either. Quite possibly it could just be the magic of exotic/foreigner value that I experienced.

4) Lonewolf I respect your ambition maybe if you make it to the west after you have stacked enough cash you will come back and live as a king in Colombia. Keep your chin up and keep us up to date on your success. I am sure you will do well.

Messages In This Thread