rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Quote: (08-09-2017 10:19 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2017 10:10 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2017 06:49 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2017 05:28 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

My thoughts :

- Living in a country that brings out the best in you will increase your happiness. Poorer countries seem to do this well because of the hardship / challenges involved

[Image: jordan.gif]

You wouldn't happen to be selling expensive getaways to a subsistence rice farm would you?

Poverty sucks balls, period. Just as there is no nobility in poverty, there is no magic in it which helps make you more authentically happy or closer to more "genuine" life. Constant hardships suck, and one should be eternally grateful for growing up in a society which has solved or eliminated most of those hardships. If one finds they are less happy under such truly amazing circumstances it is not because they have discovered some greater meaning or because relative wealth is bad or useless- it is because they are an ingrate. And that is exactly what Australia Sucks is.

I said poorer countries. I didn't say Somalia.

?

No matter the degree of poverty, whether severe or less severe, such hardships are not the/a precursor to happiness. There are billions who are happy in spite of such circumstances, to be sure, but not because of them.

They are happy because of them (unless it's excessive). Happiness isn't the same as comfort. You'll often see poor filipinos smiling. Not so much in Somalia.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread