rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Leonard I do not think I am superior to others. That is not the impression I wanted to give others. At this stage of my life I am pretty much a lowly drone working a dead end low paying job that I hate and also struggling with game/girls. As for my looks I am nothing like the guy in your picture. I have met Dream Medicine and if you p.m. him he can confirm for you that I am very normal looking young guy.

At this stage I would hardly call myself a success. But I am slowly building up my wealth, so for me its a temporary period of my life that will eventually lead to freedom and I just see it as me living out the remainder of my metaphorical prison sentence (albeit a luxury prison) in the west before moving on to greener pastures. I want to eventually have the best of both world's a western income while living in non-western country. Yeah I might be a little on the negative side but everybody has a different personality (not everybody can be Tony Robbins) and also you do not know what my life was/is like so its difficult for you to make a value judgement.

As for your comment about me keeping my negative comments to appropriate threads with all due respect Sir I created the thread! So if you think the thread is useless you are welcome to ignore the thread. You also didn't actually address the topic of the thread.

I will relate the topic to a personal anecdote. Its slightly on a tangent because the character in the story is a girl rather than a man but it does paint a general picture. When I spent 14 weeks in Peru last year I got into a mini-relationship with a Peruvian girl towards the end. So I got to know her, her life, and her family, etc. She lived in Lima and was on the lower end of middle class. She lived with her sisters and mum in an apartment in a decent part of Lima and was earning about $1400 USD a month on average as a partner in a small business. She spoke decent English (self taught).

She would eat lunch at local cheap but tasty restaurants every day while working, would often spend time with her friends and family going on short (1-3 days) mini trips to the mountains, other cities, the jungle, etc.

She had a bunch of hobbies, and also would get invited to house parties, go out dancing with her friends, go to the beach with her friends, go to concerts with her friends, etc. She was positive, upbeat, well adjusted and generally always smiley and outgoing. She was kind and generous and was always trying to do nice things for others and looking after those around her. She seemed much happier, more caring and more well adjusted then the vast majority of soulless "thousand cock stare" girls that you see in the West. She did all this while working on her business and studying full time at the same time.

She was reasonably attractive (not a stunner though) and did have some rich boyfriends when she was younger. Okay she did not save any money and could not afford to buy a property or take long vacations but overall she seemed far happier and lead a more fulfilling life than the average Instagram hoe I meet in the west.

Messages In This Thread