rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Spaniard88 has clarified the point I was trying to make. I was simply asking if average/"middle class" people in poor countries were just as happy or better off than average/"middle class" people in western countries despite their poverty. I was making the argument that the poverty is a negative but they have offsetting positives. It was a question to ponder not a statement. I am just asking it as I think its food for thought. I am not saying that I am sure they are better off.

Suits your post in this thread misses the whole argument. Nobody is saying that people in poor countries have good income levels. Obviously they have low incomes. I am trying to say despite low income the environment they are in does offer some positives which may offset the negatives of having low income and living in a dysfunctional country.

Messages In This Thread