rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Do men in developing countries live better than anglosphere drones?

Thing is people always strive to get what they don't have. You don't have many beautiful back there in Australia, but you have loads of job opportunities and possibilities of improvement compared to developing countries that locals would love to flee from to richer countries. There are pluses and minuses to every lifestyle. One thing I gotta agree on is that they seem happier, mostly because they live simpler lifestyles. Not many of them have money for college or decide to pursue this way, they pick up a job in age of 16, they do their thing for shitty pay and they are okay with this, because this is how 90% of their friends life. They finish their job, they go party, hang out with their girlfriends and are leading more simple life compared to people from developed countries that are being pressured since primary school to get pursue career in certain field, get a decent degree and join the rat race. I know many people in my environment or have worked at construction jobs for example, that are working their asses off, finishing their work, getting drunk and party hard at the weekend, then go back to the routine. I kind of envy their simplicity because I'm loading myself with bunch of crap, finishing college, looking for some job prospects in some field to get a decent salary, which will be hard as fuck and one get depressed just about thinking about it, building a great body, traveling to many countries, getting many flags etc.

Even here on this forum most people are from Western countries. Why? Language barrier? Maybe a bit considering poor education in third world countries, but imo mostly because people from richer countries have had a lot of education and they see those possibilities to change their life for better, while those from poorer countries don't have them and they end up living this simpler, happier lifestyle as all their friends and family around them.

Personally as I'm from Poland that is a pretty much good country overall would love to pursue a career in my field in US, Australia though due to taking red pill not for so long, but to stack big chunks of money that I can either use at my base country in Poland or for traveling cause for example visiting NYC for a month on Polish salary would cost me easily 6 months of my savings, even Bangkok would rip averagely earning Polish guy pretty well.
Oh and also obviously the reason for less people from poorer countries on this forum is that they can't simply afford to travel and bang chicks of different nationalities and also due to them having better girls on average than Anglosphere they don't feel such an urge to do so, not that they have many possibilities anyway.

Messages In This Thread