rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Millionaire Fastlane

The Millionaire Fastlane

Quote: (08-07-2017 03:40 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Has anyone every gotten rich and successful with the help of reading books on how to get rich and successful?

If a book contributes to anyone's success, it will get at most 1% of the credit. People should read books like TMF as a precursor to taking action. If the book can make you take any action, then it was worth it for the individual to read.

The overwhelming majority of people who read books like TMF won't get rich. It won't be because of the book though. It will be because they didn't do anything with the information.

I've read the book, learned from it, and have taken action on it. But I'm not rich yet because I'm wasting time posting on forums instead of working on my business.

Quote: (08-07-2017 04:01 PM)crdr Wrote:  

^
No. I'm not rich, I'm successful.
I read all technical books. I have maybe 2 or 3 books on how to get rich.
Those how to get rich books do not teach you the soft skills of being successful.
Learning how to talk to women, learning how to be a decent person, how to not pay full price for shit, etc.

They teach you how to be rich as if it is the only thing that matters in life. Quite superficial and boring if you ask me.
You can't talk to rich people about anything.

This is a strange criticism. I wouldn't expect a book on how to get rich to teach me anything more than how to get rich. All books are finite and can't cover every topic, and a book is better if it's scope is contained. I don't want read about what other people consider success to be anyway. That's something for me to figure out on my own.

Messages In This Thread