rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideas for Improving Trip Reports

Ideas for Improving Trip Reports

The other night I was at a club in a big city in South America. There were tons of hot girls but there were also tons of foreign guys. To be fair this particular club is highlighted in the guidebooks as a fun place for backpackers to go but the effect is the same as when we hype places up in trip reports. Most of these guys were lower value than myself and the other forum members I was with, but the other foreign guys made it more challenging. The women there perceived that there was abundance, which I guess there was. Me and one of the other forum guys still pulled 2 good looking girls back to my apartment and on this night it happened with relative ease. But, I can imagine on other nights at this club I could struggle due the the abundance of gringos.

The evidence suggests to me that trip reports can degrade a place when they hype that place up. Again, I think it is everyone's best interest to keep the information coming but stay away from hype.

Messages In This Thread