rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Wear A Pocket Square in Pictures

How To Wear A Pocket Square in Pictures

Quote: (01-13-2012 04:20 AM)Intl_Rasta Wrote:  

The best and cheapest place to get pocket squares is at a local fabric store... Buy about Half a yard which will cost about $3-7 usd depending on the quality. Have the Fabric cutter cut them in to squares for you. From Half a yard you can get 2-3 great size pocket squares depending on how pronounced you wear your squares. So that works out to about 1usd per Square for very High Quality unique squares.

You'd be surprised at how common this is. The tailoring shop I work in rents tuxedos, and at least once a week a bride-to-be comes in with fabric, requesting we cut it into the appropriate sizes and stitch the edges.

I'd probably do so myself, but when you work in the industry there's no need... I just order all of my accessories at-cost from our suppliers.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread