rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece

Quote: (07-22-2017 12:08 PM)raynman Wrote:  

this whole incident just puts a bad taste in my mouth. i hope those fucking cowards get thrown behind bars with they die. the media keeps putting out conflicting stories but from what ivee seen so far i think the situation didn't start as a racial attack but it ultimately escalated into exactly that.

i discussed with a few of my serbian friends about this incident and they explained to me that in some serbian bars you are charged for the number of bottles you have on your table. in other words, someone dropping his bottles on someone elses table could have been interpreted as him trying to piggyback on their tab. also considering that they would all have been slightly drunk then the instgator's aggression begins to make a little more sense.

add then the fact that bakari seemed to be getting attention from the waiter while the serbian guy was getting none then you can add jealousy to the cause of the altercation

another thing to consider is that most of you are experienced travellers and already know what the game is in situations like this. a dude fresh out of UoA travelling to europe without much experience could easily react like this due to the social dynamic in north america
weather you consider it a good or bad thing in the states yall already know that not many niggas would hesitate to put a whooping on a fat white guy who smacks him in the club, and not many fat white guys would willingly get in a brawl with a 6'+ black guy in the club.

what keeps sending chills down my spine is that i myself and alot of people who dont have much experience in europe, especially southern/eastern europe would probably react in the exact same way in this situation. lesson learnt

This is pure BS of the highest order.

First off, I want to say that I have been to the Greek Islands and had one of the greatest times of my life. I recommend it to anyone who is reading this to go check it out.

I actually went solo and was a bit older than Bakari, at the time.

The story keeps changing everyday and nothing adds up.

He is 22, this was probably his first trip overseas.
Now imagine you at that age having just finished school and having a good time with some buddies in a foreign land.

Any dude slaps you in the face or makes an attempt, your going to slap him back. Your not going to punch a wall or slam your fist on a desk. lol

I would agree it is best to do your homework ahead of time and stay away from places that drunken Brits go or in this case Serbs.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread