Roosh V Forum
Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Black American Tourist Killed in Greece (/thread-63902.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Kaizen - 07-19-2017

I saw this discussed in the Greece thread but thought other people here might want to be aware of this story:

http://wapo.st/2ub2lyH?tid=ss_mail&utm_t...93dec6650c

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - rudebwoy - 07-19-2017

It has been discussed in the Black man travel thread.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - miggyme1 - 07-19-2017

Quote: (07-19-2017 03:11 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

It has been discussed in the Black man travel thread.

where is that at?

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - rudebwoy - 07-19-2017

thread-1964.html

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Santo - 07-20-2017

It was done by a bunch of serbs.

2 Greeks were also involved.

I was surprised because many turks and Arabs go for sex tourism in Serbia ( i know some guys persobally) and I have seen black guys and local serbian girls in belgrade entering in taxies together.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - FilipSRB - 07-20-2017

The start of the altercation and Henderson's death are captured on security cameras and you can find those videos on Youtube. I don't know what the arguments were about (I think a Serbian girl was involved in all of this but I am not sure) but then a Serbian guy slaps Henderson, who a few seconds later goes on the offensive, and then the rest of Serbs jump in. Henderson realizing that he is heavily outnumbered runs and is eventually caught on the streets where he receives a beatdown from the group and dies (I think it is not yet clear if he died from the punches or from hitting the pavement). Couple of comments on the situation from a Serbian guy's perspective:

1. It is a sad state of affairs that the Serbs demonstrated an oriental mentality of fighting 10 to 1. It is stupid and cowardly and it was not the way things were done here. Kinda ironic considering there was a high profile case of a young Serbian basketball fan being stabbed to death in Turkey before a Euroleague basketball match where Turkish hooligans were rightfully called animals for such an act, and now you demonstrate the same state of mind. Despicable.

2. If Henderson was more level headed and experienced he probably would still be alive. They were in Zakyntos, an island known as a party place full of drunken Englishmen, Serbs and God knows who else. I personally would not never even travel to Zakyntos, and I would always just swallow my pride after getting slapped in a situation like this and try to defuse the situation or walk away.

3. You can't believe the glee of liberal left self-hating Soros henchmen when news about the incident reached Serbia, as they got another proff that "Serbs are the worst".

Anyway, not much more to add, I hope they receive fair trials and appropriate punishments according to Greek law. And people, always keep your head clear and nerves of steel in conflicts like this, even more so when in a foreign land.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - BoiBoi - 07-20-2017

Just watched the video. Pretty brutal and disgusting. Dying over stupid shit like this, just incredible.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Rocha - 07-20-2017

This shit happens all the time in every country and for centuries. A couple months ago a guy got killed with just one blow inside Shooters club in Kiev, both of the involved seem to be Ukrainians, the victim tried to AMOG the other guy and it ended badly for him, and also not good for the agressor who will spent some years in jail, one life lost and one life destroyed because of some chick.

Bakari Henderson much like that Ukranian guy possibly messed with the wrong chick and with the wrong guy. We have to be careful out there, I like to observe a little first before going straight to approach a chick, if she happens to be with a guy, specially a local, just defuse, say sorry and move on, no try at handshaking or unnecessary talk. That is where many guys fail, because their ego is too big, and want to save face. A guy can be extremely confident, and not have a big ego that can betray him...

In Ukraine a country with a hookup culture, normally a sorry is enough, guys can get agressive only if one fails to recognize the wake up call, I don't know how it is with Serbs, but I guess they take things less lightly...

Anyway I would not go to a bar full of black guys, and try to mess with their chicks, that is asking for trouble, specially alone, like it seems was the case with Bakari.

As for the video, not all of the guys are jumping on him, and some are even defusing when he lays on the ground, it is not like some videos from Brazil where the guy is unconscious on the ground and the others just keep pounding and pounding, I would say he took some 10 strikes...but unfortunately sometimes just one is enough to cause death or permanent damage. He seemed a good kid and loved by everyone by all accounts, another tragedy that could have been avoided.

Edit: The only time I remember I could have been in the ending side of a beating in EE because o chicks was in my first trip to Vilnius, some years ago. A Lithuanian guy was with two girls that I was trying to mess with in a coffee shop already in the morning, he warned that if I kept trying to talk to them he would beat me to a pulp...I was drunk as fuck, but conscious enough that better go home and get some sleep...my game was poor back then.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Fortis - 07-20-2017

Something about this story still doesn't add up. Why did 15 dudes run him down? Surely it wasn't just about taking a selfie with that white girl? I hope we get some more details. Either way, I'll be avoiding Serbia.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - rudebwoy - 07-20-2017

Quote: (07-20-2017 08:30 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Something about this story still doesn't add up. Why did 15 dudes run him down? Surely it wasn't just about taking a selfie with that white girl? I hope we get some more details. Either way, I'll be avoiding Serbia.

The story keeps changing and something doesn't add up at all.

At first they were saying he tried to take a selfie with a waitress.

The next "story" is that he got into an altercation with some dudes and the selfie story was incorrect.

Then another friend of his, that did not want to go on camera. Reported that they just put their drinks on the same table as the thugs and the guys got pissed off.

If two guys get into an altercation and one guy gets hurt, then that is alright by me. Yes, that stuff happens all over the world everyday.

But what turns my stomach, is the fact that he is running down the street and TEN dudes are rushing him like a pack of wolves. After a barrage of kicks and punches, the kid is dead in less than a minute.

Where were his friends? His "boys" should have had his back.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - apolis - 07-20-2017

Hey, guys, Laganas in Zante is a place with heavily drunk tourists every night.

I don't think any analysis makes any sense. Only locals know how bad it is in those places, black or white tourists are just tourists,

That poor guy probably thought he would meet English-speaking people there, as Laganas is full of Brits. He just visited the wrong bar,
where mostly Serbs hang out. Then everything went wrong.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - DimeBait - 07-20-2017

Quote: (07-20-2017 09:04 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Where were his friends? His "boys" should have had his back.

Exactly. I'm loyal to fault, and as a result, will go down with a ship. But hindsight is always 20/20

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Kaizen - 07-20-2017

Blaming his 'white friends' may not be fair.

I thought that initially.

Then I remembered my cousin getting jumped a few years back (on the streets after clubbing).

Shit happened Fast. Didn't even know he was the one jumped until the circle around him dispersed and it was him laying on the ground. Lucky he just ended up with a crooked nose. One of those blows could have been fatal.

So his friends should have a chance to tell their side.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Uruz - 07-21-2017

Again! Those overly-egressive Serbs!

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - fenetre - 07-22-2017

I don't understand why the fact that they were Serbs has anything more to do with the fact that he was black.

A bunch of drunks killed another guy. Happens everywhere there is women and alcohol.

I get that the Serbs have a bad reputation after the wars of the recent past but it is not justified. Having lived there and looked into the actual events, not just the international media's whitewashing, I saw a completely different story.

May the victim rest in peace and the perpetrators receive a fitting punishment.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-22-2017

I agree that this is the usual kind of race-baiting by the media.

This incident happens across the world where drunk guys beat each other senseless or someone dies because one punch is one too many. It can happen to anyone of us next time we go to a club and a roided guy looks at you strangely.

Plenty of black guys with Game fuck Eastern European and Greek women and while there is certainly some kind of tribal nature among some men, the majority of folk won't raise an eyebrow if you pick up a girl and take her home.

What likely happened was the he was drunk, probably grabbed the waitress, the Greek waiter overreacted and the Serbs did so too.

My only take is that black and Middle Eastern looking men unfortunately must start taking into account that the millions of Muslims and sub-Saharan Africans streaming into Europe, harassing and raping girls - that those men poison a bit the pool. It is similar to a RSD bootcamp that results in thousands of women getting approached on some busy streets - those kind of things poison Daygame for a few weeks in smaller cities. The migrant flow is even bigger and longer-lasting. So maybe the Greek barkeeper witnessed such a similar scene the 15th time in the last 2 months and had a bad day.

If I was black or Middle Eastern looking, then I would simply try to differentiate myself more knowing that those shitheads are poising slowly the well. There are ways of doing it - dress a bit sharper than usual, wear a large Christian cross if you are Christian (saw it with a guy in EE who looked like a long-bearded Sultan Suleiman) etc.

This young man was educated, an American and could have easily avoided it. Getting blackout drunk and groping women in Southern and Western Europe now is not a good idea.

We don't seem to know exactly what happened, but I do know that the media won't tell us the truth. This young man's death is unfortunate, but no reason to stay away from Greece or Serbia.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Henny - 07-22-2017

Quote: (07-21-2017 09:48 PM)Uruz Wrote:  

Again! Those overly-egressive Serbs!

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - coverdoc - 07-22-2017

Quote: (07-22-2017 03:02 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I agree that this is the usual kind of race-baiting by the media.

This incident happens across the world where drunk guys beat each other senseless or someone dies because one punch is one too many. It can happen to anyone of us next time we go to a club and a roided guy looks at you strangely.

Plenty of black guys with Game fuck Eastern European and Greek women and while there is certainly some kind of tribal nature among some men, the majority of folk won't raise an eyebrow if you pick up a girl and take her home.

What likely happened was the he was drunk, probably grabbed the waitress, the Greek waiter overreacted and the Serbs did so too.

My only take is that black and Middle Eastern looking men unfortunately must start taking into account that the millions of Muslims and sub-Saharan Africans streaming into Europe, harassing and raping girls - that those men poison a bit the pool. It is similar to a RSD bootcamp that results in thousands of women getting approached on some busy streets - those kind of things poison Daygame for a few weeks in smaller cities. The migrant flow is even bigger and longer-lasting. So maybe the Greek barkeeper witnessed such a similar scene the 15th time in the last 2 months and had a bad day.

If I was black or Middle Eastern looking, then I would simply try to differentiate myself more knowing that those shitheads are poising slowly the well. There are ways of doing it - dress a bit sharper than usual, wear a large Christian cross if you are Christian (saw it with a guy in EE who looked like a long-bearded Sultan Suleiman) etc.

This young man was educated, an American and could have easily avoided it. Getting blackout drunk and groping women in Southern and Western Europe now is not a good idea.

We don't seem to know exactly what happened, but I do know that the media won't tell us the truth. This young man's death is unfortunate, but no reason to stay away from Greece or Serbia.

With a quick google search you could have easily seen what transpired.

Henderson's friend was actually taking a selfie with them two, the waitress comes up and joins both of them selfie, Henderson doesn't touch her once and was actually not next to her in the video but a person apart. Waitress says in her own words, Serbian guy says "There are so many Serbians here, why are you talking to a black guy?." Before smacking Henderson in his head.. It was racially motivated. I don't think He or the mob intended to kill him, but none the less that's the result.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...reece.html

Assuming potential fault of the 22 year old male of groping a waitress or whatever to deny a possible racial attack just shows how some people live in denial. I don't blame anyone here, but the savages involved. Not all serbians or people from Greece are racist, assuming so is downright idiotic and agreed no reason to stay away.

It's getting the appropriate amount of coverage. Not everything is the zionist out to manipulate the masses. RIP to this young man.

-CD

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Tayo - 07-22-2017

At the end of the day, they would try to spin it that the black guy was at fault and the over 10 guys that killed him are the real victims.

Quote: (07-22-2017 05:08 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

With a quick google search you could have easily seen what transpired.

Henderson's friend was actually taking a selfie with them two, the waitress comes up and joins both of them selfie, Henderson doesn't touch her once and was actually not next to her in the video but a person apart. Waitress says in her own words, Serbian guy says "There are so many Serbians here, why are you talking to a black guy?." Before smacking Henderson in his head.. It was racially motivated. I don't think He or the mob intended to kill him, but none the less that's the result.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...reece.html

Assuming potential fault of the 22 year old male of groping a waitress or whatever to deny a possible racial attack just shows how some people live in denial. I don't blame anyone here, but the savages involved. Not all serbians or people from Greece are racist, assuming so is downright idiotic and agreed no reason to stay away.

It's getting the appropriate amount of coverage. Not everything is the zionist out to manipulate the masses. RIP to this young man.

-CD

Alright - there is more out now than initially after the incident.

I saw the friend of Henderson making the selfie with him and the waitress. No groping - all fun.

Then an idiot to the left possibly makes those comments. Henderson either responds or tries to defuse the situation by touching him slightly with his left hand - in my opinion an error in the first place.

Then the guy hits him what looks more like a slap. Sure - his fault, but so far nothing major. Henderson's friend who did the selfie tries to intervene and talks with the bloke. At this time Henderson attacks and starts hitting him full-force.

Hm - sure - ask me whether I would react the same way in a club in Harlem while a black guy surrounded by a sea of friends and mates calls me cracker and slaps me while I make my move towards a black hottie?

Do you think that I would bravely react by escalating the situation and attacking the guy? I would still be surrounded by scores of guys who would likely take the side of the local guy. I am no Little Dark who can deal with 20 men.

That said - it was a short moment of lack of judgement. They seem to have been thrown out, but the Serbs chased him. Yes - I would prosecute them for manslaughter and I would have defended the guy myself if I was there. There was no harassment of any sort. Also some Greeks commented in the video that such aggressive incidents tend to happen rather frequently there in Greece. So I guess they are not getting their best and brightest holiday guests there.

While he escalated, he was provoked and attacked by the other guy first. Some Serbs are pretty tribal - they can react aggressively even towards Brits.

His friend should have pulled him back and intercepted more, though I would never excuse any racially motivated attacks if this was one.

Quote: (07-22-2017 05:38 AM)Tayo Wrote:  

At the end of the day, they would try to spin it that the black guy was at fault and the over 10 guys that killed him are the real victims.

I think you don't know the media - the locals are always guilty no matter what.

And in this case they are actually guilty. I would also prosecute the first bloke in the bar who did the first slap, because the entire incident started with him. Henderson reacted unwisely, but his actions can be viewed as slightly ill-advised self-defense. Even if the other blokes saw only the taller black guy beating down a Serb, they should have checked first who started the shit. No excuses. Should get several years in jail for this.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - apolis - 07-22-2017

I just watched some Greek news videos. Not that it makes any difference, but a few more details...

In the beginning, Bakari and his American friends left their glasses on the table where the Serbs had their glasses. As I know in Greece or Serbia perhaps, you don't leave your glass on someone else's table. In addition, Bakari hit the Serbian initially with a bottle and then with an ashtray. The girl was also hurt on her face. As they say, Bakari was drunk.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - rudebwoy - 07-22-2017

@apolis - I am willing to bet huge money, that Bakari did not instigate that situation.

Why would he hit anyone with a bottle or an ashtray? Makes no sense....

His friend said they placed their drinks on their table and the dudes got pissed off.

I didn't know placing your drink on a table, is considered being rude.

@Zelcorpion - If you were in a bar and some guy slapped/punched you, are you saying you would just take it and not retaliate?

Also your Harlem example makes no sense, your NEVER going to be in a bar full of black men. If you were you wouldn't be grabbing any waitress for a selfie.

The irony is that his friend took the selfie and he tried to stick up for his friend. Too bad they didn't return the favour when they did Pele kicks on his head.

< Did not see a bottle or ashtray. The initial girl did not get hurt in the scene.

The Serb started it clearly with a weak punch, slap. Bakari due to momentary lack of judgement hit the other guy back, but he did not stop as clearly the other bloke was already on the retreat. Most people likely became aware of the scene as they saw Bakari beating down someone. The security also did not behave accordingly - should have separated the men and diffused the situation instead of adding a few punches to the mix.

As for me not walking into a black bar - I already did such a thing, but had a black friend in tow. Funnily enough I find black girls more interesting than my half-black friend.

I have been in similar situations myself. Sometimes I diffused the situation by walking away and punching a wall or a door. Bakari did not start it, he lost his cool for a while there, the men behaved like an idiotic mob. Trust me - if Bakari had hit the other guy once and stood his place, then likely nothing more would have happened. The Serb punched him, he punched him back. Instead he lunged forward wildly swinging, crashing into other people - there maybe injuring other people/girls.

This does not excuse the reaction of those morons who killed Bakari - they should be punished for manslaughter and they will. The Greek don't take this lightly since it is bad publicity and they want everyone to feel welcome.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - apolis - 07-22-2017

@rudebwoy- I don't make any judgments, just say what I heard and what peoples customs in Greece and Serbia are, as the mentality and religion are the same.

Guys, for me that I have been in all those places (Laganas, Cavos, Malia, Faliraki) and I have seen whats really happening with my own eyes, this is another tragedy- definitely not the last one. The skin color does not matter. It was a bad moment that everything went wrong.

I could just tell you that hundreds of thousands of Serbian people come to Greece on holiday every year, especially in Paralia Katerini (there is a relevant sheet). Serbians feel more at home in Greece than other places, so that's why they reacted so spontaneously and irresponsibly of course.

One thing to be noted is that there is no Police station at Laganas anymore. It used to be one but was recently closed. There is only one Police station at the town.