rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece

Quote:Quote:

In his statement the security guard, who declined to give his name, said that he did not take part in the beating outside.

'Then the victim grabbed a bottle and smashed it on the Serbian guy's head. That's when it all started.
'The girl tried to intervene but the victim accidentally hit her with his elbow and she started bleeding. Then she came to me asking for help and I ran in to break them up.

'The victim must have been drinking, I don't know how much. He grabbed an ashtray and threw it at me, something that eyewitnesses can confirm.
'The victim got out of the bar and started running and the (group of) Serbs, me and the Greek bartender followed him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4naCry4qJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bakari lost his cool there for a while - his friend should have intervened more heavily. Lesson is - it is better to take a Red Pill wingman with you who lifts and knows how to deal in such situations. He will either restrain yourself or have your back in a fight. Also attacking the security guy and then running away is not a good response.

Still - the Serbian idiots will end up in prison for sure. As someone pointed out - a local police station being closed there points to the fact that the place is not dangerous, but that such incidents are rare.

Messages In This Thread