rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Government is Just the PR Branch of The Corporations

The Government is Just the PR Branch of The Corporations

Quote: (07-15-2017 10:47 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Samseau, for all intents an purposes, there is hardly any difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Half-true. While the politicians tend to be corrupt, vote and behave the same, at the ground level there are massive earth-shattering differences between Republican and Democrat constituencies.

Do people here actually visit America?

Examples? I don't just visit the US, i live here. What differences are you talking about? I live in CT, one of the most blue-pill, liberal-infested areas of the country. And yet it is also safe, full of uber-wealthy people, and has great schools (minus the ghettos).

I've lived in conservative areas as well. Lexington KY to name one. Sure the people there have different political views but overall it was far more similar to where I am now than anything else.

Dudes in the manosphere always whine about places like Detroit and SF being ruined by "muh liberals", but we all know the real reason those places suck and it has nothing to do with politics.

Messages In This Thread