rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Millionaire Fastlane

The Millionaire Fastlane

Quote: (06-12-2017 01:39 AM)stefpdt Wrote:  

Haha.

Yeah, I admire someone who's played the game of life and won.

Do you admire someone who is a liar?

DeMarco writes in his book that he is only writing the book because he wants to. He says that he doesn't need or care about the money. Then why sell the book at all? Why not give it away?

Of course, the book is priced very attractively. $5.99 for the Kindle version.

The paid-subscription on his forum is not, however. It is a re-occurring payment. $60 for 3 months, $120 for 1 year.

This is well above "barrier to entry" pricing. This pricing is designed to earn someone a lot of money, not keep the riff-raff out.

Clearly, DeMarco does need the money, which makes his claims to not care about earning any more money because he is set a lie.

Does this mean that he has nothing of value to offer? No, but it reeks of standard fare self-marketing.

There's absolutely nothing on the Internet that backs his claims about success.

Also, he's running a sales funnel. Get people to invest mentally with the purchase of a $5.99 e-book and then get $20 out of them on a monthly subscription basis and then sell them on the BIG ONE ($1000+).

Although he tries to sell his book and forum as just a hobby he enjoys doing in his free time since he's financially independent, he's clearly in this for the money.

Sorry, Mr. "Paid Shrill" stefpdt, I don't need a guy with one alleged home run as my guru. He's clearly running the forum fulltime because he desperately needs the money.

Guys who read my posts know that I have preached the value of The China Law Blog and The Wallstreet Playboy/I]. Both blogs offer great value, real executable life advice and all for free too. If either started a forum for entrepreneurs, I'd happily pay $20 a month for membership because both blogs are totally legit.

DeMarco, on the other hand, offers no real executable value in his book and while I've seen him post thoughtful material of legitimate value on his forum, the insights are paper thin and mostly commonsense.

The best part of his forum are a few of the members who routinely drop wisdom. Most of the membership just talks about what they [I]are
going to do, but post nothing that indicates that they have established a clear path forward.

Quote: (06-12-2017 01:39 AM)stefpdt Wrote:  

Aren't you a teacher though?

I'm a business owner.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread