rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confederate monuments removed from New Orleans in dead of night

Confederate monuments removed from New Orleans in dead of night

Quote: (05-29-2017 04:22 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Let me ask you, Ex. Do you support the removal of all Vietnam War memorials or do you support the napalming of children and the massacre of My Lai?

Choose one, because any nuance or attempt to find a middle ground basically means you're only sort of supporting child massacres.

Really. How are Vietnamese Americans supposed to drive past those monuments and explain to their doe-eyed, sweet and innocent little baby girl why America is honouring the men who dropped liquid hell on their grandmother and bayoneted their grandfather?

You'll need to ask the Vietnamese-Americans about that. I do not know their perspective on that history well enough (certainly not as well as I understand the black perspective with regard to the confederacy) to give you an answer.

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, apparently I still support the confederacy.

Either Ex doesn't get it or he's being deliberately obtuse.

I think we're simply in disagreement and it's best to leave it at that.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread