rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man cancels wedding after seeing video of fiance having sex at bachelorette party

Man cancels wedding after seeing video of fiance having sex at bachelorette party

Since it looks like this story may be fake, or, at the very least, skewing the truth, I'll give you guys a true story:

One of my brother's friends got engaged to a fat, obnoxious, sassy southern woman--the kind who loves sports, fishing and guns, learns a few things about them, then flaunts her knowledge like she's an expert while talking shit to any guy who may have more knowledge than her, but may not have known some obscure stat about a former football player. In other words, she wasn't a keeper, but my brother's friend wasn't that great of a catch either since he was and still is obese, but he was a friendly guy that everyone liked, so he could have done way better.

She worked at a bar, and a little after they got engaged, the owner approached him with a video tape. On it was CCTV footage of her getting fucked on a table after hours by one of her coworkers. There was a time stamp with the date and everything, with the date being several weeks after he got on bended-knee and gave this bitch a diamond.

What did he do with this gut-punching information? Married her anyway. I prefer the fake story. Reality can be extremely depressing sometimes.

Messages In This Thread