rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Los Angeles thread

The Los Angeles thread

Quote: (05-22-2017 06:03 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

I agree that it's more difficult in US cities across the board due to ALL women (even 400 pounders with warts!) now having unlimited options (thanks online dating, social media, and smart phones!).

I think women are also scared of being put on blast on social media. One can't be truly anonymous in this day in age.

That being said, LA is still considerably harder than the NYCs and Chicagos of the world. No need to make things harder than they need to be. That's why I'm leaving this dumphole in 3 weeks, baby!

Women have adapted an abundance mindset. "There are a ton of guys that will fuck me, so I don't care if I get fucked or not".

Anyway, on the Westside, the easiest places to get laid right now are Mom's Bar in West LA, Whaler in Venice (Weekends only for both), and Townhouse in Venice (there are certain nights during the weekdays where its ok). If you're in Hollywood, you need to be decently connected or very aggressive. Hanging with promotors and other cool people will probably help your cause greatly, it'll be hard to go in cold.

There's probably more I'm missing, I haven't done well on Main Street in some time nor the promenade area either.

On a side note, has anyone else noted diminishing returns when rolling solo lately? Seems a lot harder to break the ice, I haven't been doing it as much (I haven't been going out that much in general).

Messages In This Thread