rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Donating to charity/feeling good about yourself

Donating to charity/feeling good about yourself

I donate a decent amount every year to causes I support. This past year I've donated a couple a hundred to earthquake victims here in Ecuador. I also put in time and work to get a 2 ton shipment to an isolated community living close to the epicenter. Besides this some money for biodiversity conservation. But the most money in charity I spend on families of girls I'm dating. I've dated a few like that with very poor backgrounds and families that are really at the bottom, can't even buy medicine for their kids etc. In those cases its a no brainer to help out and it gives more satisfaction as you can directly see the impact.

I don't believe in all charities, but solidarity is important guys, you never know when you will be on the wrong side of a natural disaster or a medical problem for instance. And yes it makes me feel good about myself as well, nothing wrong with that.

Messages In This Thread