rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian woman with fake lips angry at American fiance for not buying $150,000 ring

Russian woman with fake lips angry at American fiance for not buying 0,000 ring

Quote: (05-03-2017 04:09 PM)kosko Wrote:  

That Russian broad is way too transactional. She has linked the value of her perceived love/intimacy purely to money. I could bet she does not fuck that guy each week unless she gets gifts and money.

He story does not add up, she either is not 20 years old or was a pay kitten back in Russia. I have no idea how these young girls get that sort of money to get all that surgery done. She had the whole roster and she may even have botox on her face as well which is strange as she is only 20.

It isn't that she is "ugly" she looks fucking strange but that body would give 99% of dudes wood. Her body does not bug, it is mostly is her vibe that is a turn-off. Like you know she the type of bitch that ain't going to suck no dick and ain't going to work to please a man in bed. Egomaniac with duck lips and sounds mildly retarded when she talks - likely does not suck any dick either - she is just a waste of a tight body. It ain't worth it.

That dude could fly to EE and have an apartment there with girlfriends. I am sure the local girls would like his care and cuddle game versus him trying to fish with shark bitches who are only out to drain wallets and draw blood.

Preach.

This is why hoes are scamming upfront in South East Asia and other parts of the world.

Dudes often wonder why ugly ass bitches online have the fucking nerve to ask for money upfront after saying Hello.

They would not be doing it if there was not a sucker coming off the plane everyday, that are willing to simp hard for even a whiff of pussy.

The levels of thirst are too damn high!

QC talking about don't get married? Fuck that! If some of you were smart, you would find you a wife before rich simps like Russell Wilson figure out how to travel like this Jorge guy, and fuck up the rest of the Earth. Globalization and simps are going to fuck the entire game up someday and you will have almost nothing. Basically scraps to pick and fight over when you get tired of being alone and want high quality.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread