rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexbot in development will give you realistic blow jobs

Sexbot in development will give you realistic blow jobs

I see a great opportunity in starting a business as a sexbot pimp.
How could this possibly be illegal, law makers are going to have a tough time explaining that.

Combining it with the Uber business model, I'll create a convenient app, put some marketing efforts into creating a hip, cosmopolitan and "sex positive", possibly even feminist, brand and start sending out my newly acquired fleet of sexbots to roam the streets. Maybe you could combine it with self-driving cars somehow, having the dolls delivering themselves to your door, and afterwards while on the way to the next customer, have them get automatically cleaned and charged by the systems in the robocar.
Very efficient, no human bottle necks, no pesky labor laws, 24/7 automated service, unbeatable price, at the push of a button.
Potential market is gigantic and scalability through the roof.

I'll just sit back and watch my empire and my bank account grow one drop of pathetic, desperate semen and bitter, miserable post orgasmic tears at a time.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Messages In This Thread