rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in Balkan clubs

Girls in Balkan clubs

@Papi
Opinions differ, I have no problem with that. There is room for everybody. You can do a datasheet of 1000 words and zero pics, and I can do something different. I've read countless datasheets, and like whiteknightrises says, if there are no pics of women, it has no relevance. What use is it for somebody to tell all of us that the streets of x city were packed with 8s and that he was successful in gaming some of them, if there are no pics? For all I know, he was gaming 6s.

Croatian and Serbian girls are the most beautiful that I have seen so far. And yes, I have been to Ukraine. When I arrived to Lviv, I felt cheated. Cheated by bloggers who wrote praises of the female beauty in Ukraine. And then it dawned upon me. The bloggers were American, Canadian or English. Of course that Ukrainian women were beautiful to them, when their women are usually unattractive.

Regarding summer in the Balkans. The seaside is where it's at. Montenegro or Croatian seaside. Haven't been to Greece, Romania or Bulgaria in the summer, so I can't comment.

p.s. Yes, you can see beauty in every city. But it's not the same if the city has a population of 1.5 million or just 250k. For example, Novi Sad (2nd city in Serbia) has a population 5 times smaller than Belgrade (the capital). And still, the girls in Novi Sad are more beautiful. I think that says a lot.

Messages In This Thread