rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in Balkan clubs

Girls in Balkan clubs

Quote: (04-15-2017 12:09 PM)Papi Rico Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2017 11:25 AM)Cation Wrote:  

No, it's not the same. The girls from the pics can be seen in these cities/clubs. It's just a heads up to know what you can expect, quality-wise.

As for game, if your game is great, you'll do well anywhere.

Cation, I'm not hating as you seem like a well-intentioned dude, but I gotta side with CC here. It's up to every international playboy to conduct his own due diligence - that is, reading up on reports, pipelining, and experimenting with customized online strategies to feel out the girls before arrival.

Imagine what this forum would become if every thread were like yours. Nothing but a collection of photos of women around the world, curated by thread creators like yourself and a bunch of lurkers jizzing on their PC screens. I'd say most experienced guys here don't log on to ogle and fantasize over attractive women, rather we're here to share and seek out others' experiences and strategies to physically lay them.

I'll give you an example: you got me really interested in Osijek - in fact, it's now on my radar. But you could have accomplished the same end (and much more effectively) with a story: "Hey bros, there's this hidden gem called Osijek in eastern Croatia. The chicks are hot and receptive. I threw on a polo, went to club X, and approached 3 solid 7's. Here were my results:_______" This would have elicited an interesting discussion, with questions and commentaries. Doesn't that give the forum a bit more substance than a guy posting photos and other guys chiming in "woah number 3 is hot", "Balkan girls are ugly, I'm going to Ukraine instead", etc...?

Just my 2 cents here. By the way, I'll check out the Balkans this summer and hope to meet up and hit the clubs with you - and hopefully get pictures of you & I and all those Balkan dames [Image: wink.gif]

My favorite trip ever was in forme yugoslavia, I'd love to go back there!

Messages In This Thread