rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl

Quote: (04-09-2017 02:44 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

He Judo threw her face first into the fucking concrete floor and you don't have a problem with that? Ok. Don't complain when the cops think you're being resistant to their actions and do much worse because you are as big, or bigger than them.
I can't remember a time when the police ever thought I was resisting arrest. I also can't remember a time they threw me to the ground. There may be a correlation there somewhere.

The time to make your case for unlawful arrest is not during the arrest. Is there ever a time you're going to say, "No way, I'm not going with you!" and then the officers say, "Okay, you're right" and then they leave?

And let's not forget this part: "Michaella Surat was thrown to the ground outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins on Thursday night after allegedly hitting one of the officers."

That's a short video. We can't see what happened beforehand to make the officer arrest her.

Messages In This Thread