rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not another blog

Not another blog

Great blog! Your Instagram thread, along with Fisto's, are very informative, and this blog is a strong addition. Roosh pointed out a couple of years ago that in the future, we'd need some level of minor fame just to get laid. I think Instagram is one of the key ways to achieve this right now. Having 10,000+ followers is a form of minor fame. I'm working my way through your Instagram thread and will do the same with your website.

I previously had no interest in Instagram, but I'm now realizing I need to use it to help craft an image of myself to the people around me and the people I meet. I have a lot of travel pictures from the past year, so I think I can make a really good start, and I have some ideas for focusing on a niche that will be cool and interesting.

One thing I noticed on your blog: I was wanting to check out your Instagram to see how you've been handling it, and I didn't see a link to it on your blog. If you're doing a blog on Instagram, I'd think you'd want to make yours available as an example.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread