Roosh V Forum
Not another blog - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Not another blog (/thread-61949.html)

Pages: 1 2

Not another blog - Vinny - 03-27-2017

After getting the permission to start a thread on this from Roosh himself, I am glad to announce the launch of my blog!

http://www.igcasanova.com

On my blog I am going to talk about Instagram game, worldwide love tourism and daygame. My goal is to make the blog entertaining while still providing actionable tips.
This is not another blog as using IG as a game tool is still a new concept and it will be my niche.

From now on I am aiming to travel the world, coach daygame and enjoy my life full time.

Looking forward to constructive criticism and suggestions from the community!

Vinny the IG Casanova

Not another blog - Apollo21 - 03-27-2017

looks awesome! I know IG has lots of potential...are you going to videos on IG Dating as well?

Not another blog - soup - 03-27-2017

Congrats- looks good.

Thanks dude. In the future I will experiment with a lot off stuff, videos as well.

Dont really think video is the best format to talk on IG dating, but I will do some posts with screens from IG converastions. To talk about openers etc.

I am planning to do videos from places I visit. To scope talent for example. Will start a youtube chanel as well. But I will try to avoid getting my personality out there.

Not another blog - Leonard D Neubache - 03-27-2017

WV (will visit).

Not another blog - Corollary - 03-27-2017

Nice!

I cried tears of joy when I saw you have a lead magnet and email list.

Also, the blog setup/Bluehost affiliate thing is brilliant. I know Victor Pride did well with that.

I have no doubt you'll succeed with your blog.

Quote: (03-27-2017 07:04 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

WV (will visit).

VW Volkswagen [Image: smile.gif]

@Soup: Thanks!
@Corrolary: Appreciate it. Did my homework. Lots of podcast episodes consumed in process.

Not another blog - Apollo21 - 03-27-2017

I was actually thinking more video screen tutorials....that would be more valuable since it would show the process...
basically camtasia videos...

Quote: (03-27-2017 08:16 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

I was actually thinking more video screen tutorials....that would be more valuable since it would show the process...
basically camtasia videos...

Did not think about this one. Great idea! Will do.

Not another blog - Cr33pin - 03-29-2017

Just stopping by to show support and vouch for Vinny

I've gamed with him in multiple countries an he is the real deal. You can't tell he wasn't a natural ladies man. That means he put in work and learned game that now flows very natural and smooth.

As far as the Instagram thing... I'm pretty anti social media and I've always let that be know. However I have seen first hand how well Vinny's method for using it works and it works well. Girls are much more comfortable giving out their Instagram then they are other private numbers or accounts. An then once you exchange "harmless" Instagrams with a girl they can see your life style and what your about and you have a way to contact them. I have been with Vinny numerous times when we day game an moments after walking away from opening girls where Vinny gives them his Instagram they shoot him a message right away, less then 5 minutes after leaving a set.

If your serious about game an meeting new women that aren't on the Tinder carousel I recommend checking out his blog and his programs.

[Image: ac361ca7400cb24d703654af37d6383da6e73d6d...1bca_1.jpg]

Not another blog - RagnarLothbrok - 03-29-2017

Congrats. You have come a long way. I remember when we first got in touch about a year ago and we both had less than 500 followers together. I wish you all the best for your blog

Not another blog - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 03-29-2017

Great blog! Your Instagram thread, along with Fisto's, are very informative, and this blog is a strong addition. Roosh pointed out a couple of years ago that in the future, we'd need some level of minor fame just to get laid. I think Instagram is one of the key ways to achieve this right now. Having 10,000+ followers is a form of minor fame. I'm working my way through your Instagram thread and will do the same with your website.

I previously had no interest in Instagram, but I'm now realizing I need to use it to help craft an image of myself to the people around me and the people I meet. I have a lot of travel pictures from the past year, so I think I can make a really good start, and I have some ideas for focusing on a niche that will be cool and interesting.

One thing I noticed on your blog: I was wanting to check out your Instagram to see how you've been handling it, and I didn't see a link to it on your blog. If you're doing a blog on Instagram, I'd think you'd want to make yours available as an example.

Not another blog - Vinny - 03-29-2017

@Cr33pin: Thank you mi amigo. I know social media is evil, but you have to get on top of it and use it in your advantage.

@RagnarLothbrok: It has been a while, indeed a long way. I never managed to overtake you with the amount of followers though [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (03-29-2017 01:36 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Great blog! Your Instagram thread, along with Fisto's, are very informative, and this blog is a strong addition. Roosh pointed out a couple of years ago that in the future, we'd need some level of minor fame just to get laid. I think Instagram is one of the key ways to achieve this right now. Having 10,000+ followers is a form of minor fame. I'm working my way through your Instagram thread and will do the same with your website.

I previously had no interest in Instagram, but I'm now realizing I need to use it to help craft an image of myself to the people around me and the people I meet. I have a lot of travel pictures from the past year, so I think I can make a really good start, and I have some ideas for focusing on a niche that will be cool and interesting.

One thing I noticed on your blog: I was wanting to check out your Instagram to see how you've been handling it, and I didn't see a link to it on your blog. If you're doing a blog on Instagram, I'd think you'd want to make yours available as an example.

Good to hear that.

My IG is not linked for few reasons. First is because I don't want to expose my persona. My rule is that I share it with people I met (with only few exceptions). I also believe that it could ban me on IG if they would find out that I am trying to promote its usage as a dating site, and also use automation tools.

I had few channels with hot girls that I have build some time ago. I changed one which had 5k followers and named it IGCasanova, it got banned after a week. I tried with another one same thing happened. I did not even run automation while the banned happened.

I tried renaming channels and totally changing everything before when I was starting shopify dropshipping stores and it was totally fine, but there is something wrong with the combination IG and Casanova which gets the channels banned within a week. I will try to create a new channel and grow it from the scratch this time.

Not another blog - Phoenix - 03-29-2017

Please please please get rid of that email subscribe massive popup thing. I can't imagine anything more aggravating on the whole internet. I can't even click out of that one!

At least make it close on the escape key, have a large close button, and close on clicking outside the popup area. Otherwise people immediately CTRL+F4 and never come back.

Not another blog - Vinny - 03-29-2017

Quote: (03-29-2017 08:00 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Please please please get rid of that email subscribe massive popup thing. I can't imagine anything more aggravating on the whole internet. I can't even click out of that one!

At least make it close on the escape key, have a large close button, and close on clicking outside the popup area. Otherwise people immediately CTRL+F4 and never come back.

This tells me two things. First is that you have spent more than 120 seconds on the site, which is super good news. Second is that you did not want my Daygamer's handbook which is bad news. The popup does have a close button at the top right corner. Very visible white circle with x.

I can't change the design of the close button, but for you personally I have changed the settings. Now it closes with the click outside the box.

This is a very good suggestion!

Would love to hear what did you think about the content and the appearance.

Not another blog - Apollo21 - 03-31-2017

Nice. That's a solid daygaming handbook. You should add a cover image for the handbook
to attract more attention so you get more downloads...

Is this only for fresh leads(girls you recently met) or do you ever circle back around to girls you've added a few weeks/months ago?

Not another blog - Tactician - 04-01-2017

Blog looks great and the content is solid, too! http://www.igcasanova.com/make-album-will-make-wet/
Quote:Quote:

Your album is a trap you set for a girl. She goes in and after she leaves she should like, trust and respect you more. You album is not for you, not for your family, not for your friends. If you feel an urge for this get a second Instagram.
You could adapt this mentality to market yourself in other ways, not just girls. Say, if you're shooting to be a fitness trainer, you should be using these tips to sculpt the image you want your clients to see. After they check out your IG, they should like, trust and respect you more.

Great ideas about presenting yourself. Can be applied to lots of areas outside of IG.

I bet posting your most solid article to ROK would give you a ton of traffic. People want to know this info.

p.s. the 2016 © SHOCKMAG MENS / LOREM / IPSUM / DOLOR / SIT / AMET footer has been around for a while now. Not a big deal, but you could just take out the links that don't go anywhere or link to the pages that you linked to on top, i.e. day game, IG game, about, shop, contact

Not another blog - RatInTheWoods - 04-01-2017

Looks great Vinny, interesting IG angle. I don't have IG and this is really making me want to fire up an account!

Not another blog - BetaNoMore - 04-01-2017

I signed up for Vinny's free ebook and it's very good. Definitely recommend.

Not another blog - Vinny - 04-03-2017

Quote: (04-01-2017 08:45 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

Blog looks great and the content is solid, too! http://www.igcasanova.com/make-album-will-make-wet/
Quote:Quote:

Your album is a trap you set for a girl. She goes in and after she leaves she should like, trust and respect you more. You album is not for you, not for your family, not for your friends. If you feel an urge for this get a second Instagram.
You could adapt this mentality to market yourself in other ways, not just girls. Say, if you're shooting to be a fitness trainer, you should be using these tips to sculpt the image you want your clients to see. After they check out your IG, they should like, trust and respect you more.

Great ideas about presenting yourself. Can be applied to lots of areas outside of IG.

I bet posting your most solid article to ROK would give you a ton of traffic. People want to know this info.

p.s. the 2016 © SHOCKMAG MENS / LOREM / IPSUM / DOLOR / SIT / AMET footer has been around for a while now. Not a big deal, but you could just take out the links that don't go anywhere or link to the pages that you linked to on top, i.e. day game, IG game, about, shop, contact

Thank you!
Working on removing the latin footer links. Not as easy as it seems. I stopped noticing those. Great feedback!!!
Wanted to rep you again but you can't rep twice.

Not another blog - Vinny - 04-03-2017

Quote: (03-31-2017 03:54 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

Nice. That's a solid daygaming handbook...

Quote: (04-01-2017 11:54 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

I signed up for Vinny's free ebook and it's very good. Definitely recommend.

Thank you guys. The book is based on more than 20 daygame coaching sessions and the questions asked. It is very compact and is more off step by step guide than something you would read for enjoyment.
My attempt of making a manual instead of a fiction book. That is why I managed to squeeze it in 7 pages.

The idea is if you lose your mojo or just realise you don't know what to do you can open the PDF on your phone and get instantly motivated while getting the opener for any given situation and be able to go there and make an approach.

In future I will probably write something more in depth and detailed and more fun to read.

Quote: (04-01-2017 11:49 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Looks great Vinny, interesting IG angle. I don't have IG and this is really making me want to fire up an account!

The faster the better. New accounts are harder to grow so even if you start it now and let it sit and later decide to start using automation it will be easier.

Not another blog - 20Nation - 04-13-2017

Vinny helped me with followliker and my IG. He really knows his shit. If you need an expert on IG, he's the man for the job, without a doubt.

Not another blog - Fortis - 04-13-2017

Nice Vinny, I'll check it out.

Not another blog - zanetti - 04-14-2017

Vinny gave me some great advice on my IG and helped set up my followliker. I created an IG account a couple of months ago, not because I'm into social media but just for poontang reasons. I've got it linked to my tinder. Before my session with Vinny I already noticed it was helping with the tindering. Some girls commented on it, said it made them feel like they knew me better before agreeing to meet up with me. I've got some pretty good pix to share but the problem was growing my followers organically. Was going so slowly.

Vinny gave me some good ideas on what kind of pix to use and how to change my description. He also set up my followliker which will generate the growth. I would definitely recommend his services.

Not another blog - Vinny - 04-16-2017

@20Nation: Thanks dude. It was nice to talk to you. In your case it was really easy to choose the perfect set-up.

@Fortis: Would love to hear your opinion after.

@zanetti: Thanks for the kind words. IG is definitely a good tool to display value and build trust. For example a photo of you having fun with friends shows that you are a social and a fun person. Photo with a family or pets makes you less threatening. Photo with few hot girls (with correct body language) as well as large following by females shows that you are preselected.

Your album is very good. The amount of countries travelled puts me to shame.