rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds

Quote: (03-27-2017 01:03 AM)pyro Wrote:  

As a young, inexperienced guy who recently broke up with a girl like this, have I made a terrible mistake?

It depends on a lot of factors pyro.

A big one for me was the math of realizing if I was 20 and found a cute, great 20 year old how will she age compared to me? How does her mom age?

I met a Boston business man the other night, rich guy with his wife at a music show. His wife may have been cute in her day... they are both mid 40s, now she isn't bangable at all and he is rich with a youthful soul. Now if his wife was 33 instead of 45 and not a blond white woman with bad aging genetics it would look like a totally different story.

I was sure I wanted that extra 10 years (with good aging genetics... older sisters, mom, aunt etc.. age well also) or so to have a strong sexual attraction to my future LTR therefore she would have to be younger.

Even then though who knows...

Sometimes I think it is best to have kids with an amazing personality 6, then get a pleasant separation once the kids are grown and go wild with hot girls, and stay great friends with her & talking about and hanging with your kids and grandkids together etc... best of both worlds.

Just have to go with your gut.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread