Roosh V Forum
Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds (/thread-58393.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - Travesty - 09-21-2016

I am planning at some point in the near future to start incorporating things into my daily routine to get me closer to finding and dating good girls in general. I have been work focused lately and will stay that way to keep building toward location independence. In the meantime while I am in the U.S. though I am going to start crafting my life to run into more good girls.

I personally define good girls as:

+ A girl in the 7+ range
+ Modest & humble
+ Family is together
+ Likes her dad and has a good relationship
+ No tattoos, body piercings, crazy hair, STDs, cigarettes
+ Small to non-existent sexual history
+ Small to non-existent drug and alcohol habits and history
+ Wants children and a family at some point in the next 3-5 years
+ No guy friends that are sexual threats

I will plan to spend my time in this order as best I can while still getting work done:

1. Be committed to an Orthodox or Catholic church locally and join a weekly group to be involved and get to know the people (likely choir, music group, or Bible study)

2. Become a member of an international student/visitor group, language exchange and involve myself

3. Join a choir (I am bad at singing, love to do it, have been in one before with 100+ people lots of young pretty girls with no tatts etc... it takes commitment)

4. Join a yoga gym and join retreats, social gatherings etc..

5. Join an outdoor group or club with weekly activities

6. A volunteer organization (most likely with children or the elderly - girls that love animals more than humans are often nuts)

I think 1 and 2 are by far most important. Others I were considering was a book club, cooking club, or dancing studio. I think most of those will have less options, with older people

The worst feeling I have ever had in the world is going to a few dance classes and clubs with more men than women and you have to wait for a partner. Feels like the worst strip club imaginable. Tends to be the case around here.

-------------------------------------------------

Things I have stopped doing and will continue to not do anymore:

1. Go out late and drink alcohol to try to get laid
2. No online game
3. No Couch Surfer slut visitors that waste a night or a whole weekend on my couch

I have also cut down day game drastically as I think it is a bit too random with all the experience I have had... plus I would like to give social circle and community a much bigger try especially as I age and this will most likely be the best route.

Day game can surprisingly take a large amount of time with dates that don't work since you are still dealing with complete strangers.

--------------------------------------------------

I probably won't post much soon. Just had it on my mind today. Will use this as a sort of journal. I think even if I move abroad this will train me to get in a certain mindset to get involved with a community and hopefully meet the best girls they have to offer.

I warmly invite anyone to post their experiences day-to-day as well if this is something they are working on. Tips, tactics, specifics are great.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - General Stalin - 09-21-2016

I look forward to your developments with this endeavor man, and I'd like to offer a few suggestions and friendly criticisms to your outline above. Obviously none of these are hard rules, but just some general guidelines to consider:

- Girls who are traveling/studying abroad are generally not wife material. They tend to be of the more "adventurous" type and probably look forward to doing a lot more travel and having some kind of high-paying career that can afford them fun experiences throughout the rest of their adulthood. The whole reason they want to travel in the first place is to break away from their home, family, and culture and take some risks in the pursuit of new experiences. I'm a firm believer that if you are going to date any foreign women as some sort of wife-prospecting, then it would be best to go to them as the ones that come to you are generally only going to be a very specific variety.

- I also think it would be difficult to weed through all the yoga whores to find and actual "good" one who is down to settle down and have children.

- I think your idea to join a church and volunteer groups that help people, especially children, would be the best bets to find quality women with kind and nurturing nature.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - Travesty - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 04:18 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Girls who are traveling/studying abroad are generally not wife material.

Agreed with yoga girls. Surprisingly I have randomly met a few girls through day game that were good girls and did yoga or pilate, they just didn't have the looks or personality to keep me faithful long term.

--

As for the girls in these international groups I would go after girls that may have family here or moved here with family etc... I definitely have a bit of an in with specific culture groups like Mexican/Lat Am because of my Spanish and travelling to show I am seriously interested in the culture. I can also get away with some Asian countries due to my travels there as well without looking completely out of place.

I think there is a chance to knab a good girl from a foreign country with a good background if you can get to her first and if she exhibits that she chooses on her own to make friends with non-party whore girls.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - DonnyGately - 09-21-2016

I think it's a mistake to exclude finding 'good' college girls online. 20-21s will be perfectly happy to get married and have kids in 3-5 years if you screen even a little. JMHO.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - LeeEnfield303 - 09-21-2016

Derp.

When I saw "A Fight Against All Odds", I thought this was a Little Dark thread.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - rudebwoy - 09-21-2016

A girl in the 7+ range will have many offers from guys.

What are the chances that she will have a small to non-existant sexual history?

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - monerap - 09-21-2016

Wrong: If she is religious, if she goes to church, she will be a good wife.

Some women use "being religious" to hide themselves. Be careful.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - DonnyGately - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 04:55 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

much bigger if she's 19. Let's say the HS boyfriend she slept with on prom nite [maybe only the one time, haha!] and then whoever she dated freshmen year if anyone. Many frosh girls don't date anyone first semester anyway due to classes, sports, pledging, and fear of being labeled a slut a month into 4-5 years of college. Even a junior may have dated the same guy for 2 years before breaking up.

Avg girl loses her virginity at 17.5 yrs. And that is definitely skewed lower by city girls by a pretty big amount.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - rudebwoy - 09-21-2016

^Rather than talk about averages, can you actually tell me of a girl you know who meets these requirements!

rudebwoy is obviously right. 7+ is a tall order in the U.S.. Most examples of girls with limited sexual history past the age of 18 are usually introverted 6s that aren't head turners.

I think the best bet again is the foreign club route for limited sexual history. I met a girl that was Chinese online awhile back she didn't lose virginity until grad school in the States, had an N count at 1 when I met her, she was 27 and a 7.5. She didn't go out and party. She just cooked and stayed in with her aunt all the time and worked a lot. If you can meet her first....

Otherwise I think the best scenario is a religious girl or girl that is an introvert and chooses to attend a small private college and had one previous boyfriend that was a "nice guy" and didn't wreck her.

A lot of these types of girls don't wear much make up, don't show skin, and are introverted and shy. They like stuff like movie nights with their girlfriends and writing in a diary.

Again I have an entire thread about going abroad which have much better odds - just doing what I can at the time being to give myself the best shot at hand, while training myself for the future.

It would probably actually be a great lesson if I met a girl here I got wild about then she let out red flags later to my dismay.

This entire thread is based on chances and odds nothing is guaranteed.

Like Roosh wrote this is like a business deal not some romance novel rudebwoy reads on his couch during Sunday morning. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - DaveR - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 05:01 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

much bigger if she's 19. Let's say the HS boyfriend she slept with on prom nite [maybe only the one time, haha!] and then whoever she dated freshmen year if anyone. Many frosh girls don't date anyone first semester anyway due to classes, sports, pledging, and fear of being labeled a slut a month into 4-5 years of college. Even a junior may have dated the same guy for 2 years before breaking up.

Avg girl loses her virginity at 17.5 yrs. And that is definitely skewed lower by city girls by a pretty big amount.

Exactly. If virginity or near-virginity is important, you need to be targeting young women. Ideally teens or early 20s... Traditional women marry young.

Even traditional, conservative girls, if not married at a young age, will have had half a dozen cocks in them by their late 20s. Long terming a woman well into her 20s is like fishing in the rejects bin - either something is wrong with them or they've spent a long time doing the rounds of a slow-running carousel.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - Rocha - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 05:01 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Is it realistic that a guy +30 grabs a 19yo student in the West or the US?
I doubt...

The way kids are raised nowadays, at 19 she has the mind of a big child

^ The age isn't an issue how hot the girl is the crux. I've dated a couple 6 virgin good girls in the U.S. from day game 8-10 years my junior. They had no problem with it. I did - they weren't attractive enough for loyalty long term.

The more attractive 7's are a different level, even the barely 7's.

--------

And damn it gentlemen.... the theme is in the @#$!'in title! [Image: nuts.gif]

@Travesty - good one my man.

I gave away the harlequin romance novels when I read that Dubai port a pottie Instagram thread.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - Leonard D Neubache - 09-21-2016

If you can get a looker then great, but don't forget that it might be more important to look for someone that will age well.

I would also add this. Try to find someone who's healthy. I know this sounds odd, but a lot of women have genetic conditions that can make life extremely difficult for you and your family, and often this is not the sort of information that comes up in a date setting.

Seriously.

Also, seriously, find someone that's happy. And by happy I don't mean "she perks up while she's around me". You really need to try and watch her in her typical environment. I personally would go with a happy 6 over a flatline 7 or a grumpy 8. The trap most guys fall into is that they think "if the woman is happy around me and I'm always around then she'll always be happy" but it's called the honeymoon period for a reason.

Probably this is shit you already know, but it warrants a mention.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - gameking7 - 09-21-2016

^ Excellent advice

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - britabroad - 09-21-2016

+1 surely yoga girls have been through more cocks than the Bangkok Cockpit?

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - Easy_C - 09-21-2016

One major change. Don't discard online game, just the mainstream sites. Ave Maria has an extremely conservative but small userbase. Catholic Match somewhat less so but you can find some gems on thete if you change your settting to block any women who have kids or support birth control.

Also get involved with the pro life movement.

^^ Don't worry Englishman I will get to the bottom of the yoga pussy fog of war and report what's on the other side.

Ok I'll bump add strict religious dating sites as priority #3....

I guess also with those you probably would find a chick at a distance like a 1 hour+ commute. Would have to be a knock down chick to invest in that.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - redbeard - 09-21-2016

I'm looking forward to see how this works out, and what you learn. Good luck brother

Who knows maybe a unicorn? Or maybe herpes and unwanted twins on the way with the wrong woman. It's a magic 8-ball. Thanks.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - Kid Twist - 09-22-2016

Good thread, I'm looking forward to developments as well.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - realologist - 09-22-2016

Good luck. I suggest sacrificing some of the looks for good motherly and home keeping instincts. I would say a 7 is about the perfect level where a girl can be attractive enough but not too attractive to have dudes drooling at her among all levels.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - ball dont lie - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 05:38 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

rudebwoy is obviously right. 7+ is a tall order in the U.S.. Most examples of girls with limited sexual history past the age of 18 are usually introverted 6s that aren't head turners.

I think the best bet again is the foreign club route for limited sexual history. I met a girl that was Chinese online awhile back she didn't lose virginity until grad school in the States, had an N count at 1 when I met her, she was 27 and a 7.5. She didn't go out and party. She just cooked and stayed in with her aunt all the time and worked a lot. If you can meet her first....

Have personally deflowered two girls like that. Issue wasn't their looks, it was that they were very un-sexual. If a hot girl isn't having any sex by 23 something is wrong with her hormones. Its not Saudi Arabia, guys are hitting on her and kissing her. If she is never turned on even with a BF and doesn't have sex, they have issues.

So for me I was thinking long term because I didn't just take them from the bar and have sex immediately. Took a month in both cases, but the sex was horrible for several months and every way I tried to improve didn't go anywhere. One girl said her vagina didn't get her any pleasure, even using vibrators, lube, wine, massages, etc. Nothing.

China has some broken chicks in that department.

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds - BoiBoi - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 05:38 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I once had a girlfriend like this, an Indonesian chick, was boring as fuck.