rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Boyfriend/husband Material Paradox

The Boyfriend/husband Material Paradox

Caveat - I am 54. Never studied "game" as a thing until a year ago.

Quote: (03-23-2017 07:30 AM)lapalco Wrote:  

Anyone else run into this "problem?"

You already know the answer, because you stated it elsewhere in your post. Weak direct. Being mistaken for BF material comes from unclear intent and, likely, a shortage of physical escalation.

And how do you deal with it?

Whisper in her ear how delicious she smells while you run your hand up her dress. If she objects or squirms, whisper "Stop. It's not me. You're making me do it." Look her in the eyes when you say that shit. She'll never mistake you for her BF again.

...but how do you make direct game fun?

How do you make indirect game fun? I can't stand "dating." I value my time. I like to fuck. Preferably consistently and well with a partner who comes to play like it is her last day on earth. I love making women cum. Over and over and in new and interesting ways. I dig the intimacy that is part and parcel to that kind of sex-based relationship. Direct game seems most consistent with that mindset and like the most efficient way to land like minded women. It also seems a lot more honest than indirect.

The more I fuck, the more women I make cum all over my dick, the less I even see the point of indirect game.

Messages In This Thread