rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoe shop girl: How to open after flashing me an IOI?

Shoe shop girl: How to open after flashing me an IOI?

Quote: (03-22-2017 10:46 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Take a deep breath, and dive in with zero fucks given attitude. Then improvise. That's the best you can do. She's one of many. Yesterday, there was a hot chick at a traffic lights awaiting green light. I started to care how to approach her. Then she immediately entered Topshop AND I lost her. I started to care. Had I not, I would've spit at least mediocre game when I saw her, maybe get her number, maybe not. Now, I can only regret I passed on this opportunity because I started to care about the outcome. She's one of many. Zero fucks given, my friend. Be like a jazzman appreciated for his skills to catch the tune on the fly and play out a beautiful solo without much thinking. The less you care, the better (non-verbal) game will flow. Remember, she's one of many and she doesn't care about you. So why should you?

Well, I did exactly what you recommended, even before I read your post. After getting snubbed by the hot 8 with an ample rack who works in the discount store who I'd been running slow roast game on, I thought, fuck it, in for a penny, in a for a pound and headed defiantly to the shoe shop. I saw the tatted-up blonde and immediately went up to her as she was arranging some flowers next to the shoes, opening by making on a comment on the flowers whilst alluding to her tats (it's a bit complicated to explain the word play here). Unfortunately, I did it in English and it became clear that she wasn't really that fluent in the language. On the plus side, I noticed that she seemed to be acting really girly around me and quite nervous, but smiling and giving me really good fuck me eye contact as I was joking about her tats and the flowers with her, before she moved away unsure of what to say. In hindsight, I really should have opened her in German, but it's not the words that count, but the body language and overall vibe and that was pretty good, I would say.

I'll have to go back and game her in German and really be consistent in adopting the ZFG mindset recommended here.

Messages In This Thread