rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo

Quote: (03-17-2017 01:09 AM)kosko Wrote:  

All the anti-sports dudes can stop their noise. This is where nerds vs. jocks get rebooted from High School. These are just the nerds who chose to read books and shit and be engineers. Don't pay any attention to the hate. Any dude knows sports is far from feminine.

Too much of anything is bad. Dudes who read to many books and lock themselves away are weirdo nerds, dudes who play too many video games are fucked, dudes who the fuck too many sluts will catch an exotic STD quite often, dudes who eat too much get fat, dudes who watch too many sports turn into ESPN dough boys, too much of anything is bad for you 100%!

But enjoying sports as hobby or pastime is very masculine. It is the most honest real life drama around. No other platform provides the chance for men to challenge and battle in an environment that won't bring on serious injury or death. Women just fake it with sports. More times than not she is only into it because her man is into it, or she wants attention for her social circle.

I was a strange combination of both - in my prime I read one book a day, studied 1-2 hours daily that got me the best marks, but I also trained my ass off and played plenty of sports. In fact I was a strange mixture of a nerd with a six-pack who could do 100 push-ups at age 16. (I had other issues back then - no superman here.)

Sports are masculine endeavors - watching it is in positive perception watching excellence especially if you play the sports yourself. Of course if you are just a couch potato, then it doesn't amount to much.

And yes - the current sports mantras are created for men to focus their masculine tribal instincts onto them and avoid focusing on what truly matters. We have to understand that.

Personally I stopped watching sports, because there was too much time going into it with nothing added to my life.

Occasionally I like to watch when it is the Superbowl, or soccer championships, but that is usually connected with cameraderie and getting together over beers. Doing it weekly as a highlight is way too limiting.

Messages In This Thread