Roosh V Forum
Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo (/thread-61700.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - raveking - 03-13-2017

So I was reading my Facebook feed, and there's a new article popping up saying that he's expecting to have twin boys from a surrogate mother. I know there are people that hate him and think his behaviour on the field is that of a petulant child, and don't respect him as a player.

However from a strictly game perspective the guy's got his shit all figured out. I mean his net worth just on a quick Google search is roughly around $230 million and his buyout from Real Madrid is apparently £690.5 million or $1 billion?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2239985/c...-deals/amp

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/c...ar-AAoaYkB

The guy is living the life, he's fucking some of the hottest women on the planet, he's not getting divorced raped, plays for one of the biggest football teams in the world, and is happily being an only father for potentially three kids (all sons). Alpha status game recognized

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - void - 03-14-2017

He either is smart or has at least one smart advisor.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Ezio31 - 03-14-2017

He's got Jorge Mendes as a manager. Mendes does the thinking, Ronaldo does the kicking.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Conscious Pirate - 03-14-2017

You only just recognised it?

And in your children's eyes, there's nothing alpha about being a single father.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - [email protected] - 03-14-2017

He dodged explaining why he did this in the name of privacy and I doubt many will probe this elephant in the room but his actions say it all. People like this can get a hb10 on a whim but he procreates via surrogates, it says it all about family court system everywhere. Only the wealthy can afford to procreate in such unnatural ways without running the risk of being ruined by the government.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Fortis - 03-14-2017

Not a bad move at all. I'm assuming he'll get snipped after this and will shoot blanks. He can GF or wife up and just chill without worrying about some girl "changing her mind" and snagging his kids and his wealth. Well played.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - david.garrett84 - 03-14-2017

I doubt that he anticipates being fucked over per se. Sometimes we are drawing too long a bow on these things.

I think he just enjoys the lifestyle he has (who wouldn't) and a regular pregnancy with a partner might and presumably would interrupt that, irrespective of whether he finds the "right" girl to knock up. He already had a son via his now ex-girlfriend and presumably learnt from this.

A female bearing a man's child wants the right to end things with her partner when it suits her, but resents the man having not only that right but the inclination to do it, too.

See this more as run-of-the-mill drama rather than a divorce/child support court-rape scenario.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - HectorLavoe - 03-14-2017

He purposely knocked up an american woman, this will end badly.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Troller - 03-14-2017

No. Ronaldo is a Beta who can't stand up to his mother. It's a fucked up relationship where he's mother makes the role of his wife and children mother. Probably he thinks no woman will be accepted by his mother. This is not healthy. Neither for him or his children. Children need a mother and father. It baffles me how can prostitution be condamned And not surrogated mothers. If a woman sells her body for sex it's bad. If it's for giving birth it's ok.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - El Padrone - 03-14-2017

Troller, not standing up to your mother does not make you beta.

Not standing up to your dad, especially a good one who raised you right and set you on a good path you tread now, is not beta.

Its called taking the advice of someone with more experience in life than you. Its called having the foresight and sense to accept chastening with humility.

Not with everybody, not everytime, but with certain people in certain areas of life.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Rossi - 03-14-2017

According to Forbes, he was #2 professional athlete in the world that earned most money 2 years ago after Mayweather. This dude easily makes $110 millions a year. He signed with Turkish cell provider company $16 millions for 2 minute commercial few years ago.

He doesn't need game anyway. He can do whatever he wanted. We're talking about a dude who broke up from Irina Shayk

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - djk100 - 03-14-2017

Cristiano swallowed the red pill.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Vill@in - 03-14-2017

Quote: (03-14-2017 08:42 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

Irina Shayk

Who? Oh...(my apologies to my fellow No Fappers):

[Image: irina-shayk-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-poster.jpg]

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - DamienCasanova - 03-14-2017

It has been rumored for years that Ronaldo is gay, or bisexual. Gay men use surrogate mothers all the time to have kids like this.

http://www.outsports.com/2016/11/21/1370...o-gay-koke

The latest incident involves Ronaldo allegedly telling teammates he is a “faggot,” adding both an increased level of speculation and a distasteful reporting of a news story by an organization that could appear as outing the athlete.

We’ve heard the rumors for years. Ronaldo is dating a kickboxer. Opposing fans chanted a gay slur at him earlier this year. He designs and models men’s underwear (as anyone with his body should). He gets massaged by men. Whether it’s any or all of these, like fellow athletes Tim Tebow, Troy Aikman and Aaron Rodgers, there is something in the zeitgeist that has led people to wonder aloud if Ronaldo is gay.

The episode over the weekend reflected and exacerbated that.

During a match Saturday night, Atletico Madrid player Koke and Ronaldo got into an altercation on the field. Words were clearly exchanged and the two players literally butted heads (not figuratively literally — literally). Some TV viewers have claimed Ronaldo even took a swing at Koke. They were both given yellow cards for the confrontation.

Oh, Ronaldo went on to score a hat trick and Real Madrid beat Atletico Madrid, 3-0.

Spanish radio station Cadena COPE claims to have overheard a conversation between Ronaldo and his teammates in the locker room after the match. Cadena COPE is one of the most popular radio stations in Spain.

According do Cadena COPE, Ronaldo told teammates that Koke called him a “faggot” on the pitch, and that is what sparked the confrontation. He allegedly told his teammates that responded to Koke, “a faggot, yes. But a rich one.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...claimed-2/

It is alleged the Real Madrid star, 30, regularly jets to Morocco after training for ‘cuddles’ with friend Badr Hari.
According to Spanish press, the Portuguese forward has frequently been flying
to North Africa after training sessions on his £14million private jet to spend time with Hari, 30.

[Image: 2F0E050900000578-0-image-m-24_1449235104464.jpg]

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Barron - 03-14-2017

His home provides no example of a traditional family unit. His children will grow up never knowing what a proper nuclear family is like while believing their situation as the norm and most likely will continue the trend of degenerate behavior we see everyday in the west.

What game are we recognizing here exactly?
Just because the little crumb crunchers weren't raised on welfare doesn't make them any less damaged. Will they grow up with a healthy view of women and mothers? Nope.

I used to think the conception of his first son was by accident, now I know it was planned. Fuck this guy.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - TigerMandingo - 03-14-2017

Quote: (03-14-2017 08:42 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

He doesn't need game anyway. He can do whatever he wanted. We're talking about a dude who broke up from Irina Shayk

Incorrect.

This has been mentioned on the forum by WIA I think. Game isn't just successfully bedding girls - it's also what you do after that that matters. Keeping them around and them not taking half your shit, that kinda thing.

Game for uber wealthy celebrities and athletes is even more important than game for plebs like us.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - sonoran_ - 03-14-2017

if theres one person I would trade lives with, it would be this guy. He has it all, Fame, money, looks, status etc.

I hope it doesnt turn out hes homo, just imagine all the LGTB( alphabet soup) crowd going wild if this guy turned out to be one of them. It would be like a Tim Cook kind of thing, giving them more ammunition.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - 911 - 03-14-2017

He doesn't sound like a grounded healthy dude. It sounds like the money and celebrity has screwed him up and his family.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Foolsgo1d - 03-14-2017

[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-coner-confusion_o_107150.gif]

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Rossi - 03-14-2017

Quote: (03-14-2017 11:02 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Incorrect.

This has been mentioned on the forum by WIA I think. Game isn't just successfully bedding girls - it's also what you do after that that matters. Keeping them around and them not taking half your shit, that kinda thing.

Game for uber wealthy celebrities and athletes is even more important than game for plebs like us.

He doesn't need game. We're talking about richest athlete in the world right now. When he was playing for Manchester United, he was doing Bar Rafaeli, Adriana Lima, Paris Hilton and Alessandro Ambrosio. He throws them like a napkin when he's done.

Irina Shayk supposedly got into fight with his mom and he broke up with her too. He doesn't take shit from girls. He bangs them and next them. Just like Leonardo DiCaprio.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-14-2017

Quote: (03-14-2017 11:02 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

His home provides no example of a traditional family unit. His children will grow up never knowing what a proper nuclear family is like while believing their situation as the norm and most likely will continue the trend of degenerate behavior we see everyday in the west.

What game are we recognizing here exactly?
Just because the little crumb crunchers weren't raised on welfare doesn't make them any less damaged. Will they grow up with a healthy view of women and mothers? Nope.

I used to think the conception of his first son was by accident, now I know it was planned. Fuck this guy.

I agree.

First of all - he doesn't need Game - he is a rich celeb - even if he were half as good-looking he would get laid like gangbusters.

Second - hiring a surrogate is what any wealthy man can do. He is no MGTOW or Black Piller. Even if he does not want to interrupt his lifestyle of banging girls (or his gay lifestyle) then he could easily pick a girl and draw up a contract before - she gets a certain amount of cash and has to live next door to him so they have some sort of family. Heck - he could even find a girl who would be forbidden to remarry under threat of financial punishment. There would be girls willing to take that deal.

Also as others have noted - his children will not be happy about it since our genetic makeup desires male and female parents - otherwise we are left lacking, since this is basic biology. You can observe it everywhere in orphans and single mother kids.

Being a single father may be a little better since men are better with discipline of kids above a certain age, but it is anything but ideal.

Also - what kind of Game are we talking about? Game in LTRs? He has zero. Game for getting laid? He needs zero for that.

And if he is truly gay or bisexual (which is essentially gay who bangs broads as well), then his behavior makes more sense. I am certain that it will come out soon enough after his career end whether he is gay or bi. For now I don't know frankly.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - porscheguy - 03-14-2017

Zelcorpion, there is no such thing as a bisexual. A bisexual is just another faggot who tries to spread AIDS to women.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - DamienCasanova - 03-14-2017

Quote: (03-13-2017 11:35 PM)raveking Wrote:  

So I was reading my Facebook feed, and there's a new article popping up saying that he's expecting to have twin boys from a surrogate mother. I know there are people that hate him and think his behaviour on the field is that of a petulant child, and don't respect him as a player.

However from a strictly game perspective the guy's got his shit all figured out. I mean his net worth just on a quick Google search is roughly around $230 million and his buyout from Real Madrid is apparently £690.5 million or $1 billion?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2239985/c...-deals/amp

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/c...ar-AAoaYkB

The guy is living the life, he's fucking some of the hottest women on the planet, he's not getting divorced raped, plays for one of the biggest football teams in the world, and is happily being an only father for potentially three kids (all sons). Alpha status game recognized

I have a hard time recognizing Ronaldo as having "Game". He's physically elite in the soccer world, I think that is generally accepted, but mentally and emotionally he still has poor control of himself. If you had a dollar for every time he's thrown a temper tantrum or had an emotional outburst in a game, you'd probably be as rich as he is.

https://gfycat.com/SnappyCheerfulHapuka
https://gfycat.com/IcySelfassuredArchaeocete
[Image: http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2...llymad.gif]

[Image: 200.gif#33]
[Image: 200.gif#5]
[Image: y0pDx_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg]

Just google Ronaldo cries, hissy fit, temper tantrum or any such term and there are numerous more examples. If his behavior is that bad in a Game where is supposed to be one of the all time greats, how can he not act like that in his entire life? How is that alpha behavior?

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Meat Head - 03-14-2017

What do they mean by surrogate? Did he bang he or just had his semen injected into the girl like M Jackson?

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - nomadbrah - 03-14-2017

Surrogate mom or men who adopt childen set off red flags for me. Men usually don't "need" children the same way women do. Children for a man are a result of a family and because of the relationship to the mother. Then there are some men, such as this gentleman, who just get a ton of kids without settling down. It just seems strange to me as a man to want to be "single father" by design, it is a sort of narcissism that usually is only seen in women. Most men accept the rules of the game, women do not.

As on the field, Messi is better here too:

[Image: f69c3f500bb4ede3cbed9137abca9e5f.jpg]

[Image: Antonella-Roccuzzo-mar.jpg]