rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds

So I may have the opportunity soon to work anywhere in the U.S. remotely for an extended period (1-2 years maybe more...) and be able to roam wherever. The company I work for has a strict policy against working abroad (even Canada) remotely because their lawyers tell them about the liability and they have had past problems with employees working abroad. They need a written plan to sign with HR of where I would be working from what dates for liability purposes I guess - though I am sure it could be changed a few a times. Though they want a rough outline at the very least.

I guess I can trying working abroad, if for someone reason it came out I was outside the U.S. it could mean being fired which I am weighing very carefully anyways.

The ability to travel in the U.S. is nice though, I haven't thought of the possibility until this opportunity came up.

Before when looking at places in the U.S. to find a LTR girl I always thought of cities due to thinking about needing employment there that would help my career. Now I could go to small town Alabama and it wouldn't matter.

Anyone have thoughts on a strategy or places, especially tier 2/3 ones?

A list in my head:

- Small town South Carolina
- Raleigh /Durham
- Minneapolis
- Boise
- Nebraska?
- Colombus, OH
- Indianapolis?

If I went abroad the options would almost be more limited due to wanting to spend the time to learn a culture, language, get to know if I like the kind of girls there enough so I would probably stay in one place longer.

With this U.S. deal the options are wide open. Hell I was thinking of going to Alaska or Hawaii a bit, I am serious though if I used this opportunity to use it as best I could, would be nice to find a nice American girl...

Not even sure what strategy to use as far as time... try a city or small town for a week? A month?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread